Chapter 3

Jungshin's POV

"ARGHHH!!!!"

A loud scream can be hear from L.Joe and Chunji's room. I quickly go to their room. I really scared that time. If something happened, I would be blamed since I'm the oldest among them.

When I opened their room, guess what? They screamed because of cokcroach! With annoyance I take my shoes and stepped on it.

"You guys really annoyed me."

Chunji's POV

We screamed when suddenly a cokcroach come out of nowhere.

Jungshin hyung came and with annoyed face he stepped on it and left.

Its not our fault when suddenly the cokcroach come out. The others will react just like us, right?

Later, BTS come & look at us, all with unbelievable faces.

I cough, hiding my embarrassment, "What?"

"Nothing. Just.... I can't believe..." Taehyung said, speechless.

They then got out of the room.

I just burried my face into the pillow. Then, L.Joe grabbed the camera and asked me to follow him to explore the house.

"Now, we have arrived at the Oh's Villa. We are going to explore this house" I said while L.Joe recording me. First we go to the movie room.

"This is movie room. There's a saying said that the killer do a video when the first victim killed. Then, the other watch that video in here. Now, lets move on to the pool."

"Wow, this place is scary," L.Joe mumbled.

"This pool is where one of the victims, Lu Xie or Liz was killed. She fell from the balcony." Then we move on to another place. After that, we tired already and go to our bedroom and sleep.

L.Joe's POV

"That's all from now. Tomorrow we will record more." Chunji said, end the reality show that we enter.

I feel uneasy tonight and I just keep that feeling, don't want to reveal it at Chunji. Or else he will say I'm a coward. After the recording session, we go to sleep.

JHope's POV

  I was sleeping in my room when I feel something tickling my feet.

  "Taehyung, stop tickling me." I said, still sleepy.

  I receive nothing from Taehyung so I look towards my left, where his bed located. He's asleep.

So who is tickling my feet?

Maybe my sleepy brain play tricks on me. I suddenly shudders. It's getting cold in here. I decide to get some water at the kitchen to clear my mind.

As I walk to the kitchen, I notice Jungshin's door is slightly open. I still feel cold. I question myself whether I should check on him or just let the door open.

So I decide to open the door, not realising it's the worst decision I've ever make.

Namjoon's POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I wake up, startled by the scream. I slowly go out of my room with Jin.I swear if that because of cokcoarch again,i will shoot them.

The others also are outside of their room.

   "What is it now, Chunji hyung?" I asks at Chunji hyung, sleepily.