Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to @_dear_my_deer_luhan_ because of your comments literally make our day. You are our favourite reader! We love you~ Thank you for your votes, comments and supports. For the other readers, don't worry, we love you too. Anyway, enjoy!
---------------------

Jungkook's POV

"No! Don't come near me! I-I need to be alone..." I said and run back to my room. To show the protests, I slam hard on the door. I go to my bed and grab the pillow and hug it to my chest.

'I am not Park Jiyeol.'

I keep chanting the words as if it will make me not being Park Jiyeol. No wonder all this time Jimin hyung always clingy to me. (JiKook >_<)

I sigh and go towards a box filled with my stuff like earrings, rings and bracelet. I grab a silver bracelet that was from my childhood.

Once I touched it, I knew I will get a vision.

~Flashback~

"Dongsaeng-ah! Come here! I have something for both of you." The little Chan calls the little Jimin and little Jungkook.

"What is it, Chan hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I ask omma to buy something for me when we go out to the mall. I ask if I could buy a three bracelet."

"Three? Why three though?" Jungkook asked.

"Three because one for me..." he takes out a bracelet from his pocket... "one for you..." he grab another one and place it on Jimin's hand... "and one for you!" He takes out the last one and place it one Jungkook's hand.

"Hyung! Its cute!" Jungkook said.

"Thanks hyung!"

~End of flashback~

"Ergh... " I held my head and groan when the flashback went out. Those flashbacks really make my head go dizzy. I put back the bracelet in the box and went to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I walk lazily to my room. I should've told Jungkook earlier. I don't want to tell him this way. Now he can't accept it but how did L. Joe hyung found that book?

"What can I do to make Jungkook accept that I'm his brother..." I sigh loudly then throw my body to the bed and dozed off. All this things makes me tired and worn out.

L. Joe's POV

I holds the small camera securely in my arms and starts to record myself.

"Hey guys. Its been so long since the last time we update you guys. Well, that was when Chunji is still around. Anyway, everything's here is so confusing and complicated right now. We just found out that Jimin, Jungkook and the late Chanyeol are actually siblings. Surprising right? That's what I feel when I know the truth. Well, that's it for now. I will update more. Bye~" I said and click the stop button on the camera and place it on the table. I lay on my bed and dozed off.

~The Next Morning~

"Ergh..." I wake up to see that I'm not in my bed. I'm in an unknown room, the floor full with dry blood and the wall full with scratches. And my hands and legs got chained up! Ok, what the hell is happening?

"Help me! Jimin! Jungkook!" I start to scream. Then, a sickening voice strikes.

"Its no use if you keep on screaming, no one can hear you my dear."