Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV
    It's already 2 days since V hyung's death but we still can't find any clues related to the death.Our leader being very cautious and overprotective since the incident while Jhope hyung..he changed a lot..He so quiet not as usual..I know V hyung death is a big deal for him.

Same goes as others,they not their usual self...Im glad Jimin hyung is not here or he also may experience what had happened.I look at the duo 'Chunji and L.joe'..They still record around the Villa.

    Im really stress..I may or may not think that Tyra as a killer..She's so suspicious..Arghh!!

   ''Jeon Jungkook!'' Tyra taps my shoulder lightly but still surprise me..She smile brightly and she so cute with her eye smile.

    ''H-hey...'' I smile back.*nervous*

    ''You look older than usual..What's in your head?'' Tyra really know me.

    ''*sigh* I think there's a killer among us.''

   ''Aniya..It's evil spirits,told ya! Wait...did u suspect me?'' She glares.

   ''Ha-ha..N-no way.''

   ''Liar,pabo!'' she pinch my nose.

   ''Hurm..sorry?'' I wink.

   ''Humph!ok,thank to your aegyo..'' As time flies,I think I like Tyra.She always here for me,i wonder if she did the same to hyungs.

   ''Tyra? Since when you're here?'' Jin walks toward us.

   ''Just now.Jin oppa,how's Jhope oppa? Is he alright?''

   ''Hurm..He still don't want to talk and eat.Btw,why I didn't see you around lately?''

   ''I'm always here around the enormous Villa to do my chores,just sometimes I see Jungkook,I greet him.''

   ''To think again,if I was you,i also will suspect on me cuz I rarely here.'' Tyra says suddenly.

   ''Yup..but still you don't have any motive to kills us and the way they died,was really weird.Not to mention V hyung,as he killed himself without any good reasons.''

    ''Taehyung,hm...Wait!! He said something weird to me before he died,when we went to searched Jhope!'' Jin then try to remember.

     ''Why is that Jin screaming?'' Rapmon runs to us.

     ''V said with a deep voice as he not him,he said that 'Get out before it's too late or we will never leave forever' then he passed out.That time,I thought that he was so stressed out until he says weirdly that he not mean it.'' Jin explains.

   ''WHY YOU NEVER TELL US?'' Rapmon yells.

   ''I-i..'' he looks down.

Suga's POV
   Jhope and I are resting in the room,and it's so silent here..Before,Jhope and V always bothered me until I get annoyed..How I miss that time..

    I sigh when I see Jhope is staring at the wall lifeless.

   ''Hoseok,do you remember how you are missing?''

   ''......''

   ''Jhope!!'' I raise my tone and he startled.

   ''Huh? W-wae?''

   ''I repeat, do you remember how you are missing before?''

   ''I hear voices calling for me..and glass break's  sound.Then,i don't remember anything..Maybe I was knock down.''

    ''Hurm...Wanna join me to investigate?'' Suga asks.

    ''No,thanks.'' he reply and continue staring.Suga facepalmed and go straight to downstair.As he walks,he read the victims profile.

   He go to each couple room.Hope that he can find a single clue.

No One's POV
  'Wu Kris' and 'Ivy'..Their death was a tragic..Police found that Ivy's dead body was laid at the floor without head and she was pregnant during that period..Her innocent baby,the killer was too cruel.He trips on his way out.

    ''Ouch,dammit!'' then his eyes caught on something under the dusty bed..He takes them out.

   Pictures everywhere..That guy named Kris..oh,Ivy's boyfriend..but why he had pictured with two different girls? One is Ivy kissed with him,another is a girl that he hugged but not one of the 24 victims.Then,Suga found a very old piece of paper.

   'I fall for her but I can't.There's a thin line between love and hatred.'

    ''Hate?'' Im getting confuse now..If only I have superpower which I can travel to the past..That's impossible..

    Then,he hears ruckus at the next room..As expected,it's Chunji and L.joe.

     ''Yah!Can u two keep quiet?!''

     ''Omo!''

Chunji's POV
   Byunghun and me record at the second floor of the Villa..Couples rooms.We go to 'Suho and Shazlyn' room..Nothing interesting though but it still feel creepy..I have the feeling that someone(ghost) is watching me and Byunghyun.

   ''Hello! Here we are again! Im Lee chunji and L.joe is recording me now..We at one of the couples room..Ok,look at here,their share bed..and u know what? I found it's sad to think that Kim's heir was killed brutally..Still! We're going to proof that there is no ghost in this world!'' I says bravely..As if,the real is Im really coward though..I believe in ghost and spirits.

 Krack.. Crack....

   ''Yah! Don't play with door!''

   ''Am not!''

   ''Yes,you did!''

   ''No,stupid!''

   ''Yes!''

Because they are afraid,they starts to bickering and shouting to each others.

  BANGGG!

A loud of sound of someone bang the door is clearly hears.

   ''Yah!Can u two keep quiet?!''Suga glares at the stumbles bodies at the floor.(They too shock!)..

   ''Omo!'' they gasp.

Out of blue,the people downstair burst out screaming.(A/N:Why they always screaming?! -_-")

    Suga worry and go downstair as quickly as lightning leaving the still shock statue duo.(Chunji and L.joe)

     ''Suga hyung!! Surprised~'' that guy who wearing a backpack is grinning.KIM TAEHYUNG!....Im dreaming,right?!

   ''V?''No wonder they are screaming just now.It's screaming due to surprise.

   ''Hey,gotcha!''

   ''What's is going on?'' Jhope coming down then he see V grins,he fainted.

    ''Jhope!!!''

    ''Hyung! Im sorry,im just wearing a mask..Im just playing a prank..''

    ''Park Jimin?!''

    ''Y..e..s..?''