꧁𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣꧂

Enjoy:')
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

Everything happened so fast, my life is going change in every freaking possible way. It was about 2 weeks ago when I saw that lady in the park and thought of her as an insane psycho woman, but life had something different in store for me. That same lady is going to be my mother in law in a few hours.

I glanced at myself in the long mirror at the other side of the room

**Incase you need a pic to relate**

The beautiful white gown touching the floor, my exposed arms, my perfectly loose bun styled hair, my elegant yet simple makeup look and not to miss the beautiful bouquet in my hands

"Was all this I wished for? Yes.
Do I wanted to see myself in this look? Yes.
But did I wanted this in these circumstances? No.
Am I happy? No.
Can I escape from this? No.
It is my wedding day, my big day but I am not happy.
This marriage is not based on love, what more can I expect from it. Inshort I'll have to accept my fate"
*Sigh*

The more I was feeling pitiful for myself, the more I was feeling bad for the guy I was going to be married off to.

But I couldn't bring myself to pity him more than I did myself because in the end, he could always leave me to be a burdensome wife and play around with other women but I...I had no such choice.

I was in my thoughts when my father came in.

"You're looking gorgeous my baby"
My father spoke up with his glistening eyes. A drop of tear left my eyes, which maybe I was holding unto from a long time.

I wasn't able to reply him or maybe my mind wasn't in its right condition to process an answer.

He just stared at my figure through the mirror and we both admired the silence, but for me that silence was suffocating as hell, or maybe it was hell.

After a few minutes of silence a waitress came in and told my father "the aisle is ready sir, everyone is looking forward to the bride." And left.

My father looked in my eyes, I nodded and interwined my hands with his, ready to face the new horrible cycle of my life.

As soon as I came out of the room, bright sunshine flashed on my face, I didn't saw anyone's face but I could sense that they were staring at me. I couldn't even gather the courage to look up at my groom, but as soon as I did
"Youuuuu!?!!" I screamed.

"Youuuuuuuuuu!!??!!!" He did the same.

I looked up at my father in disbelief and rage and so did he but at his mother.

Everyone present there were shocked af because of our behaviour.

We both were staring or should I say glaring into eachother's soul, eyes filled with absolutely anger, our chests rising and falling due to panting and agression.