Perfect~

Y/n's pov

"where are you going, y/n?" 

A very sleepy Taehyung, mumbled in his sleep.

"To feed my empty tummy, wanna join?" I got up from the bed after ruffling his hairs lovingly, I couldn't resist, GOD.

"Nah, I'll pass" he turned to the other side.

I went to the kitchen while humming welf made song. " If you eat, I'll eat and if you don't- I'll eat anyways- hehe"

I opened the fridge in hope to find something good enough to stop my craving. The frigde light illuminated the dark kitchen.
Nothing.

Next station was cupboard, maybe I can get some ramyeon? MAYBE?

No luck. Bitch ate all the instant noodle packets in my absence.

I was about to turn around, disappointed as fuck, but then I remembered ny life saviour.
ICECREAM!

I went up to the freezer, with a spoon in hand. We can never run out of icecream, that bitch knows I can sacrifice him for a tub of icecream, so he always keeps them stocked.

None-? THE FUCK?

He's gonna die tonight.
I turned around swiftly, ready to stomp my feet till the bedroom but a voice startled me.

"Searching something?" Taehyung was sitting on the kitchen counter, I couldn't even comprehend his face due to the darkness, he was all gulped up in the dark. Only his voice was identifuable.

"FUCKING HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE FUCK YOUUUUU I'D HAVE GOTTEN A HEART ATTACK!"  I slapped his chest immediately.

" Please fuck me" he giggled with a spoon stuck between his lips. He pulled me closer by my waist. I was standing between his long ass legs, he twisted them behind me, locking me in place.

"Another round?" I clicked my tongue teasingly.

"I'll gladly let you stay wrapped around me 24/7 Dumbun"  his hands slipped under my silk top and unhooked my bra in one go.

" Tae- " I looked at him sternly.

" Hmm? " He kept smiling, as if he's not seducing me. Tf is wrong with this bi polar disordered ass.

"Wait a sec- what are you eating-"

He finally removed the spoon from his mouth and pressed his lips on mine, softly. He let me take the lead. I kept sucking his lips gently after cupping hus face in my hands.

"Vanilla icecream" I pulled away before guessing.

"Bravo. Come"  I sat beside him on the counter with my spoon, digging in the edible white treasure.

Tastes like heaven.

"I'm going to sleep now-" I jumped down the counter after finishing the tub of icecream.

"Wait" he opened the doors of fridge, the yellow lights falling softly on our figures. He pulled out phone from his shorts, typed in something before a song started playing.

"Perfect, by Ed Sheeran."

"Bravo again"  he pulled me closer, resting his hand on my waist and other enlocked with mine. I kept my other hand on his shoulder.

"You're crazy" I threw my head back slightly giggling.

"Only for you" he swirled my whole body suddenly, almost lifting me up. He took whole advantage of our spacious kitchen, twisting and turning my body in whatever way he pleases.

After a good 5 minutes of giggling and dancing, I kept my cheek on his shoulder, sticking our bodies close, still moving with rhythm.

"I love you, Taehyung." I left a deep sigh.

I felt him taking in a big breath, before he pulled away, looking straight in my eyes, with his teary ones.

"Thank you" he mumbled and pulled me in his embrace again, this time- tighter.

"You were supposed to sat I love you back, pabo. Why are you crying" I rubbed his back in a slow pace.

" Just that, thanks for loving me back y/n. I know I'm a asshole at times but you still kept up with me and did not give up on me like other's did. You made me better, and you're still doing that. I never expected someone like you to barge in my life and make it all strawberries and roses but here you are, a-and I cannot even imagine my life without you in it now. Please, do not ever leave me, I won't be able to handle myself on my own again. Please don't break my heart. " His breathings became more heavy, and I could hear his lightly sob.

" Why would I ever leave ny only home, Taehyung, hmm? You're everything I've and I could ever want or need. Come on, don't stress yourself, let's sleep. " I pulled away and kissed his forehead for atleast 5 seconds. And pecked both of his teary eyes before giggling.

He didn't even spare my lungs the whole night, I was tightly locked in his arms in his so called cuddle embrace. Aren't cuddles supposed to be soft and light?

OH GOD.

Hey babies!!
I'm back again, lmao. My college started, wish me luck?

Psychology is a bitch ngl.

If you've anything to share please feel free to comment here or text me,  your comfort matters <3 ily byeee