I Love You? ~

"OH MY GODDDD, HOW COULD SHE CHEAT ON HIM!!!!!!!!!" I was on the couch, watching a movie. I love plot twists man.

He wasn't kidding when he said he'll be late, it's 11:50 already. I'm usually asleep till now. Why am I even awake for him, pft. He didn't even care to bid me a proper goodbye. It's like he always has a stick up in his asshole. Grumpy bitch.

I heard the door being unlocked. Oh no- crippity crappity-

I ran upstairs, and to my bedroom. Pretending to be asleep. Even I don't know why, so don't ask.

"Y/n?" He closed the door.

"Dumbun?" He's climbing the stairs.

"Are you asleep?" He opened our bedroom door.

He's still standing there, maybe contemplating if he should wake me up or not.

He left a deep sigh. Should I just wake up?

He walked near the bed, and gently pushed the hairs away from my face, he stood like this for a good minute before he kissed my forehead and turned to leave.

Oh God my heart can't take this, I held the hem of his coat, stopping him from going away. "How was your day"

"Awful, I had to wait the whole day to apologise to you"

"You still didn't do it tho"

"I'm sorry, I was a little overwhelmed this morning, overthinking got the best of me. I'll try not to repeat that in future. "

I left a deep sigh, don't know how long I was holding it in." Come here"

I patted an empty space on the bed besides me.

He sat there, I instantly put my head on his lap, facing him." You can talk to me regarding anything, I hope you know that? Overthinking alone, coming up with assumed scenarios, not talking about your overwhelming emotions all this are not healthy, especially when you're handling a new relationship Tae. I won't judge you, all of your emotions are valid, even those I don't know of. Just talk it out of you feel like it, hmm? "

He just nodded his head and gave me quick peck. We exchanged soft smiles before he got back into his bitchy senses and scooped me from the bed and ran downstairs.

" What the actual fuck are you doing "

" I'm hungry, but I gotta take a bath. Wait for me here."

He left me on the couch, 3-4 bags of McDonald's were on the coffee table, the aroma Calling me. I was hungry too man, come on.

He rushed back, but didn't forget to yell on his way.

"DON'T OPEN THOSE UNTIL I'M BACK"

Yeah yeah whatever. Just fries won't hurt, je won't even know-

Right?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°

"GOTCHA"

fuck.

That's not a nice position to be caught red handed.

I was about to put the nugget in my mouth, when he yelled.

Pft.

"Your mistake, you shouldn't have taken so long to bath."

"I'm sorry, I know you're hungry. Let's eat."

We ate, talked about our day. He told me how his assistant almost spilled coffee on him and how his new employee got fired because he was caught giving another employee a blowjob in the cafeteria store room. Gay peeps are too courageous, damn.