꧁𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?꧂

Taehyung's pov

I don't know why but now I feel kinda guilty after fucking that slut last night. Things ain't the same as before, I'm married now but no one from us considers it, maybe I shouldn't have done that? Who cares. It wasn't like I did this without her consent. She clearly told me that I can do whatever the fuck I want and she won't care a bit. But why do I still feel so baddd arrgghhh I'm going crazyyxakwjvs.

I turned to the either side of my bed for a comfortable position. And I saw a creature whom I wasn't expecting. I gave her a smug disgusting look and spoke up.
"Didn't I told you leave the moment we were done?! Why tf are you still on my bed hoe."

She opened her eyes slowly and gave me an uninterested look.

"Ohh come on I know it's not like you don't like me." She said while trying to cup my cheeks which I - but obviously yanked away.

"And which motherfucker said that? Before I lose my patience, you better get your filthy ass up and get ready to leave." I said while leaving the room with a loud thud of the door.

Even though I know this wasn't anything wrong but still at this point it would be a huge lie if I said that I don't feel disgusted by my conscience.
But-
Atleast y/n didn't saw it.
Maybe?

I was on my way downstairs to grab an apple when- I saw Jungkook exiting y/n's room? Sleepy?

My mind became all foggy and the only thing which was filled within was rage and anger. How could he sleep with her? She's his bestfriend's wife afterall. How could he do something that low. And y/n? I didn't knew she was that kind of a woman.

Semi consciously but immediately, I took a tight hold of his collar and pinned him to the nearest wall with all my force. His head got banged on the surface behind him causing him to hiss in pain.

"Wtf do you think you're doing Taehyung!!"

"Ohh yeah? Are you in the place right now to ask me this question? When you came out of my wife's room after spending all night together without me knowing??!!" I whisper yelled close to his mouth infuriated. My blood was boiling with anger. My grip on him got tighter with every passing second.

He let out a chuckle before speaking
" Ask yourself first Kim Taehyung, are you in the place to ask me this when you, yourself fucked another woman not caring about your wife's feelings? Atleast I didn't fucked her bro- but believe me if you continue your behaviours like this and if I got a chance to do so because of you I'll gladly do it."

" Just shut the fuck up Jungkook you're crossing the line right now." Somehow I was trying to suppress my anger, not wanting to create a scene that too with my childhood bestfriend.

" I. Like I am crossing the line tae? Bruh that lady" he said pointing towards y/n's door " she spent hours baking a damn cake, decorating this huge ass house, roaming alone the streets to find a suitable gift, for whom? You Bastard" he harshly poked my chest with his index finger. " She did all of this just to witness you fucking another hoe under you. I was just comforting her buddy, she wante- no actually, she vitally needed it. You my boy on the other hand didn't deserve her. Not even a bit of her. Get that shit in your mind."

My grip on him loosened unintentionally.

"But why would she do that? She doesn't even loves me." My voice came out more like a whisper. A sad, guilt filled whisper.

"For god's sake Taehyung! Are you blind or what?! Do you really think any woman could tolerate all of the bullshit rudeness of yours?! No right! But she does cause that dumb woman loves you. She literally broke down infront of me last night, why? Cause of you. you Betrayed her Taehyung."