Mine~

Y/n's pov

I looked at my figure in the mirror one last time before turning towards the bedroom door. I was happy that he remembered about our last date but it was our *last* date. I released a big sigh. I've no idea about what will happen after today.

Will we get back to acting like strangers? Because we won't have enough time for eachother again. I was kinda against this date thing at first but look at me now, it feels like my heart will go hollow after today. I don't know if I could bare that.

"Yahh dumbun!! Are you done or not? We've to go for dinner not tomorrow's breakfast!!!" Taehyung yelled from the other side of the bedroom door.

I didn't have any energy to reply him, my mood was low. Arghh look at you y/n, ruining another moment of yours just by overthinking, GREAT!

 Arghh look at you y/n, ruining another moment of yours just by overthinking, GREAT!

(Y/n's outfit. Pc:- pinterest)

I opened the door, expecting to see Taehyung staring at me. But the moment I lifted my gaze on his level, his back was facing me andddddddddd he was on call like tf-

I got ready and all, I put so much effort to look good like actual good (sexy hot elegant is silent) and he isn't even paying attention to me. This was an add on to my already bad mood. But why was he whispering on the call? I tried to get close to him to listen what he was talking about. *Whom* he was talking to- tbh.

The moment he became aware of my presence, he hanged up the call in an instant and turned around to face me hesitantly. "Oh you're done, let's go"
He kept scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I just rolled my eyes and went towards the main door.

I was about to open the door when he held my wrist. "Y/n?" I just hummed in response without turning back. I felt him pulling me towards him and making me turn. "Atleast let me take a good look at you" he roamed his eyes on my whole figure intensely for a good minute with a soft smile. Not a teasing smirk? Weird of him.

" Are you done eye fucking me? " I pulled a strand of his making him hiss.

" Ahh ouch- yeah yeah done, the eye fucking is done now can we do the real fucking then? "

" After I let food fuck my face, now let's go" I pulled him out.

" After huh? " The teasing smirk is back waah-

" Shut the fuck up bitch-" we got into the taxi.

" For the 77th time- I'M NOT A BIT-" I slammed my palm on his lips.

"Shush" he kissed my palm causing me to widen my eyes, he just kept staring at me with a teasing gaze ofcourse, so Kim fucking Taehyung of him.

°•°•°•°•°•°

"Are you serious Taehyung?" I was standing outside of the restaurant we had a reservation in.

He came running upto me, panting.