꧁𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙꧂

Y/n's pov

"Was he still on the bed sleeping or was that just a huge lump of untidy extra lavish mattress? " I think to myself while rinsing the citrus scented lather off of my hair.

What's better than completing your remaining sleep in a perfectly hot bath tub? Nothing- (or maybe a jar of Nutella)

The warm water was embracing my skin so gracefully, it felt as if my soul was leaving my body oh so delicately through my tiny body hairs as they stood up (goosebumps) due to this orgasmic- *KNOCK KNOCK*

this bitch- maybe I'll end up killing him before this 6 months shit end arghhhhhh

*KNOCK KNOCK* "y/n!! You slept in there or what"*KNOCK KNOCK*

"If only I had enough peace to sleep while you're still alive bitch" I stood up, the droplets of water were dripping down my body, creating a sloppy floor. I somehow managed to reach and wrap the towel around me avoiding to bruise my ass.

"For the 62nd time I'M NOT A BITCH"

"for the 63rd time, you're." I dab the towel on my shoulders, soaking up the remaining droplets "A BITCH"

I hear a frustrated groan which did help to my ego.

"Nevermind- I stopped by just to say that the breakfast is ready hurry up"

"So? Why don't you start eating without me?"

" Well-" I was expecting an answer stopping all my actions being concentrated on his voice, not to mention, with my mouth wide open.

"Well what?"

"JUST HURRY UP DUMBUN" His footsteps were heard fainting. I released a deep sigh. I couldn't even tell at him that I'm not a DUMBUN!! (For the 69th time)

☘︎☘︎☘︎

"Are you freaking serious Kim Taehyung?" I open the bowl in excitement that I'll get foodddd- but it was just some puffy popcorns - I mean yes, they're food too but they're not that foody food yk- I hope you understood*sigh*.

" How am I looking? Stunning right? " Look at his audacity to ignore my question and skip onto his-

"Right?" He flaunted his specs once again after not getting my response the first time-

"Yeah ri-" I wasn't in the mood to lie that he looks like a clown when he looks like a fucking god even in his boxers (don't ask me how I know that) but- "why tf are you wearing 3d glasses bitch- "

"For the 64th time I'm not A BITCH YOU DUMBUN!!!"

☘︎☘︎☘︎

I kicked the tiny pebble on my path while my hands were tucked in my pocket.

" The movie was shit" he looked at me with a upset disappointed face

" Tell me something I don't know " I scoff

"Really?" He stopped walking suddenly and looked at me.

"What, really?" I hault my steps too

"Like, really you wanna know, something you don't know?" He held my hand a little hesitantly, rubbing his thumb on my fingers delicately.

"What is it Tae?" I gulp a big lump, why is he making the atmosphere so tense? Fuck-

"I wanted to say this since so long, but I didn't knew when was the right time. I don't know if I should say this or not, but the only thing I know is that I can't keep this to myself anymore y/n" he looks deep into my eyes and cups my cheeks in both of his hands.

"Wh-why are you being like this, what's the matter" I never knew I could say a sentence that softly tbh and that too to him out of all other a holes.

"I- umm I actually love-" suddenly all the colours from my body vanished away . I stared at him with my mouth and eyes wide open.

"I love- me ;)" there he goes, laughing like a fucking maniac he is. "You should've watched your face y/n" he literally fell tumbling on the road- tf

"Was that supposed to be funny bitch?"

"For the 65th-"

" Oh shut up-" I smacked my hand purse on his face and walked away.

What were you expecting y/n?? Get yourself together ..........

Hoi babies- long time no see eh hehehe.

Please vote and comment it' really helps a lot yk-

Soooooo lemme spoil y'all with a spoiler
I'll be giving a tiny miny happy little surprise on their last date ;) be ready.

Bye byeee take caree and keep yourself hydrated<3