Jealousy~

Y/n's pov

If I knew before hand that I'll have to work so brutally after accepting his proposal, possibilities were, I'd have delayed it a bit. Yeah I know we've servants and I can get them to work for me but the thing is, I've to shift my bedroom necessities (which are almost everything) from the guest room to Taehyung's room- I mean 'our' room.

You know what the actual tough part is? When I out of nowhere find one of my long lost items and then get distracted by it. Arghh.

And a cherry on top, Taehyung is at work. So, I have no one to lend me a hand too. I'd rather get embarrassed when my husband finds some weird thing in my bedroom rather than an unknown worker.

I remember bringing my Bluetooth mic with me when I shifted here, but it got misplaced within a few days. Guess what? I found it. Deep pushed at the back of my undergarment drawer. No wonder I couldn't find it. I never tried to reach in that drawer till the end, I've like 2-3 undergarments which are veryyyyy comfortable so I just wash them and wear them again a loop you see.

I tried to remember why even was this mic there. Oh- yeah- right. Taehyung came back from work early that day and I was screaming my lungs out in my bedroom aka guest room with that mic in my hand. I heard his footsteps and out of panick shoved that mic thingy in the nearest drawer. Ah so embarrassing. Atleast he didn't find my pink shimmery barbie mic.

Is it even still working?

I turned it on, and Bravo! It still works. Time to polish my vocal skills~

And that's how I ended up wasting one more hour of the day.

°•°•°•°•°•

Ahhh I need water, my throat hurts.
I was sprinting towards the kitchen when I heard the door bell.

Oh? Taehyung came back so early?

"Anneyong BITC-" oh god- that's so embarrassing. I opened the door and was greeted with a super confused jungkook as to why I decided to welcome him in such a lovely way.

"Hello to you too munchkin" he stated, chuckling nervously.

"Fuck- I'm sorry- I thought it was taeh-"

"It's okay, I can understand. Mind if I come in? " He was looking inside the house from over my shoulder and then back at me.

" I- ahh- Ofcourse koo" I gave him space to come in, he passed by me and went straight into the kitchen, followed by me.

I didn't really have any actual friends, even before my marriage until I started hanging out with Koo. I guess he's that close to me now where I can call him my friend. A good one. He's been with me through all the thick and thin of my married life. No matter even if he is Taehyung's friend before me, he never took his side when he was at fault but mine. And I can't thank him enough for that.

I'm not really sure how he'd react when I tell him that Taehyung confessed his feelings towards me last night. But he has the right to know about that. Very first actually.

"I thought taetae would've been at home too. When will he come back?" He was sitting on a dining chair slurping some ramyeon I just made.

"Not anytime soon I guess." I took a seat besides him.

"Atleast you're here, I really don't intend going back home today and stay alone."

"It's good that you're here Koo, oh by the way- I wanted to tell you something"  I looked at him with a serious face.

"Whaat iz eet?" His doe eyes stared at me back with a slurp of halfway noodle which was in his mouth, holding him back from talking properly. How adorable.