꧁𝕎𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕪꧂

Y/n's pov

"You sure as hell are a kawai floof ball but more like a stinky ball right now." I kept our newly adopted dog on my bedroom desk after sniffing his fur. (, Don't ask me why I did that)

Taehyung suggested to name him Yeontan. I don't know why he didn't approve my suggested name tho. Doesn't peepee sound cute too? Nevermind.

I stripped out of my jacket and skirt, leaving me in my sleeveless white t-shirt and a baby pink short. "Let's wash my baby up" I carried Yeontan in my arms and placed him in the warm water filled bathtub. "Making you bath would be easy right?" I took a deep sigh and sat on the floor near the bathtub, ready to rinse him.

Taehyung's pov

"But you told me it'll be ready till today!!! Where is my customized p-" I was whisper shouting at this irresponsible man when I heard some noise- ohh wait that's y/n-

"Yahhhhhhh!!!! Taehyung!! Help me" I immediately ran to my bedroom and looked around like a lost puppy.

"I'll for sure hell help you but after I know where you are y/n"

"I'm in the bathroom" my eyes widened- why does she want me in the bathroom. My eyes fell upon her stripped clothes outside the door, a big lump of saliva slipping down my throat.

"What do yo-you need my help w-with?" Oh shit- sounding embarrassed wasn't in the list-

"Bathing!! Now will you come in" there I was- standing like a statute outside the bathroom- she wants my help bathing? She even pecked my cheek today- but does pecking cheek mean being funky together too? Why didn't I know that before- should I go in like this? Will she think of me as naive? Should I strip?? Ohh god-

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT BITCH"

"I- uh- yes- one min" she sounds pretty agressive tf- I just hope she doesn't bite my shaft off while washing it.

I quite hesitantly anddddd hurriedly stripped my clothes. All clothes. ALL clothes. ALL CLOTHES.

"I'm coming in" I pushed the door open- and got greeted with a dog bark instead of a naked hot wet goddess standing in between heavenly steam. "ᶠᵘᶜᵏ"

Y/n's pov

"Ahh Yeontanahh don't be so naughty, I can't handle you alone. Look what you did" I said pointing at all the foam on my head which somehow Yeontan managed to splash on me. " This game isn't fun now baby, lemme call your appa to hold you. "

Back to Taehyung's pov

" I- you- yeo-" my semi erected pp turned into a squish ball real quick with the embarassment. Making it easier to hide in my palm. But what about my RED FACE!!!!

" Taehyung- bitch why are you naked? "

"Woof woof" why does this dog look so excited.

"I- that you- finger toe tomato potato adolf hitler in the basket johnny Johnny yes papa hehehe" AKWKJEKDKDKSJWKSJSNSJSKSK RUN AWAY TAEHYUNG!!!! and- I ran away- and ofcourse came back with some clothes on and with an absolute cherry red face embarrassed than ever.

"You're weird-" I heard y/n whisper as I sat on the floor besides her

"I KN- I know- please just don't mention that-" I swear I heard that dumbun giggle while looking the other way.

" Wae? What you thought? " She poured same warm water on Yeontan while I grabbed his butt to keep him in place.

" Aaniyaaaaaaa- nothing shushh" my grip on him loosened a bit and- he jumped out of the tub. This bitchy dog of a bitch-

" Yah!!!! You can't even hold a dog properly!! " A pretty pissed off y/n was glaring daggers at me.

"Listen to appa, be a good boy and come back tannie" I slowly approached the wet fur ball who was standing on the sink, staring at his own reflection. He didn't notice me- good opportunity eh? I was so fucking close from grabbing him when a y/n out of nowhere tries to grab him and OFCOURSE shoos him away instead.

"Heh- Solly-" I glared at her and that's when I realised how adorable she is looking today- those semi wet strand of her hairs hanging infront of her face, those pink cheeks and plump lips- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET YOURSELF TOGETHER TAEFUCKINGHYUNG!!!!!!!!

I took a mug full of water in my hand. "If not easily then in my way baby bitch. Come to me or else this ice cold water will devour you today MUAHAHAHAHA" the dog seemed unfazed- waahh- so fucking tough.

"Yah! Don't pour cold water on him give me tha- ahhhh" this clumsy y/n can't stand still for a fucking second OH GOD! She tried to pull that mug away from me and slipped her leg on the soap which was resting peacefully on the floor.

I banged my head on the floor, her on top of me and the cold water spilled all over us-

"Ommo- my back" she stretched her back while still being on me. My eyes involuntarily traced her white t-shirt's neckline which was now transparent. Fuck that black bra is so ho-

"YAHHHH STOPPING STARING AT MY CHEST!!!!" I immediately looked away. But then I remembered-

"Why should I?" Act tough Taehyung act tough.

She just gave me a "jaw dropped look"

"I can stare wherever I want and however I want, understood?" I traced my left hand on her back, slipping it inside her wet t shirt, fidgeting with the bra hook.

"Ta-taehyung what are yo-"

I neared my lips to her neck and sucked in that sweet skin of hers, enough to leave a mark. I felt her letting her whole weight on me, trying to be as close as possible. Our chests were literally squished together.

I pulled back staring at her now open lips, asking me to taste them. I leaned closer my lips brushed her in a teasing manner-

But-

"THIS BITCH!!!!!! I TOLD YOU ADOPTING HIM WASN'T A GOOD IDEA" Yeontan slapped our faces with his wet fur while running from between our faces. Y/n immediately stood up and went outside the bathroom. I swear I saw her cheeks being extra red- fuck.

"I'm sl-sleepy. Go-good night" she slammed the bathroom door and left me on the bathroom floor. Wet. Embarrassed. Exhausted. and HORNY.

Hoi babiesss, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't curse your author for being a cockblocker hehehe.

Please vote and comment. Helps a lot <3.
Btw - next chapter will be about their last date ;) stay tuned.

Stay safe and healthy. Byeee.