꧁𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤꧂

Heyya peeps 🌼
So our newlyweds broke the bed on their first night🌚 what do you think about it<3 lemme know.

Enjoy:')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov

I jumped on my bed trying to relax myself but-

THUDD!!

One side of the bed broke

"TF!!! how did the bed broke?!"
I screamed in pain as my hand got stuck under me and I wasn't able to move.

"What happened?" Y/n screamed from the bathroom.

"Come and help me please ahhh my hand, fuckk come fast!!"

"I can't-"

"Just come and help me already aahhh, my hand is going to break at any moment"

She came hurriedly near the bed and gasped at the scene infront of her.

"I called you to help me not to stare me stupid!"

She tried to pull my hand from behind and as soon as she was done,

THUDD!!!

The other side of the bed broke too on which she was leaning causing her to fall on top of me.

"Do- Owww!!" She said while her cheeks hit the hard chest of mine, bare chest actually.

This time, both of her hands were stuck under me.
All the space between us was closed at this point.

My hands automatically landed on her back to support her when I felt something.
Before I could realise what was it, she yelled on my face

"YAAAHHHH!!! You pervert!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

I was going to change my bulky wedding gown, I managed to unzip it when suddenly Taehyung called me to help him.
I tried to tell him that I can't come but the situation was serious I guess. I heard a loud sound a few seconds ago.
"It won't take much long right"

I saw him in a very uncomfortable position so I tried to help him.
I sat on the other side of the bed which was not broken fortunately.

As soon as I finished removing his hands my side of the bed broke causing me to fall on top of him.

My face was resting on his bare chest and my hands were stuck under him.
Before I could process the situation any further he kept his hands on my back, wait.
ON MY BARE BACK!!

"YAAAHHHH!! YOU PERVERT!!" I yelled.

"Why tf is your dress unzipped!?" He asked, his hands still resting on my back.

"I was about to chan- that's none of your business! Remove your hand first!!!"

"First you get off of me!"

"I can't. My hands are stuck under you!"

"Even I can't remove my hands until you get up" he said with a smirk. Even though he can easily remove his hands from my back.

While struggling to get up, he started brushing my back with his hands causing me to giggle.

*It's very ticklish part of mine🤡*

"What's so funny?" He asked

"Stop tickling me on my back" I said embarrassed.
He smirked. " Wait why tf is he smirking!! Ohh god save me!"