꧁𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕕꧂

Heyya peeps 🌼

You all obviously might have heard the term love at first sight, but our couples represent hate at first sight how romantic 🤣
So let's start their married life.💜

Enjoy :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov 💅🏻

"You guys know eachother?!"
Exclaimed my father and taehyung's mother.

"Yes, unfortunately" I said scoffing.
In return taehyung just gave me a disgusting look.

"We'll discuss this later, first let's complete the marriage rituals" Mrs kim said. We both nodded, I stood infront of him maintaining the eye contact.
It seemed like we both will start to fight any possible moment, the calm and happy aura around us, changed to furious and full of rage.

( Author's pov- let's skip the rituals and jump to the part which you guys are waiting for, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖!! imagine this in the priest's voice 🤣)

Magical time skip

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest said. My eyes widened at his statement and I started to stare taehyung in a quite confusing way.

"Freakkkkk, the existence of this ritual almost slipped my mind!! No, no , no I don't wanna do this, what should I do arrghh-"
I was in my own thoughts when suddenly I felt his strong and warm hands on my waist, gripping them so tight like there was no tomorrow.
He pulled me closer to him, my hands rested on his shoulder due to the sudden pull. He started leaning closer to my face
I felt my cheeks burning up and my heartbeat going crazyy!!

His lips were just about a centimetre away from mine, I instantly pressed my eyes shut, ready to feel his lips on mine.
But after 4-5 seconds of no sensation of touch on my lips, I opened my eyes just to find him in the same position with an evil smirk on his face.
*Fvckk I was embarrassed as hell*

"Not so soon babe" he whispered in his flirty voice against my lips, his warm breath brushing my soft dumbfounded lips.

As soon as he completed his teasing, he backed away and loosened his grip on my waist, but didn't removed his hand. He was still holding me, which was disgusting for me but unfortunately I couldn't help it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car👀

Y/N's pov

My mother in law was coming to our apartment as well, she won't stay for the whole night but would just get freshened up and then leave. Our new apartment was close by the wedding venue, but her's was quite far. She took the keys and went before us. So for now, me and Taehyung are heading towards our apartment in his car all alone.

Even though the distance was less till our apartment but it was taking a lot more time than expected due to the heavy traffic. It was raining, I closed my window and turned towards him. He was focused on the road, staring the cars infront of him. He was getting frustrated due to this traffic. I won't lie he looked damn hot this way.

It was all silent until I turned the radio on, cause I couldn't bare this much of silence, it drives me crazy
(Author's pov- just like me lol😫)

I think Taehyung didn't liked the idea of turning the radio on, he was continuously staring at me as if he was asking me why tf I turned on the radio.

"If you want my autograph, just ask. Don't be so shy" I said while making puppy face but a sarcastic one.