꧁ℂ𝕦𝕞 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕣꧂

In today's chapter

***
That's a lot of cum- what the fuck is he? A freaking cum dispenser?
***

--------------

Y/n's pov

What's better than a hot refreshing shower after a long lazy slumber?
So, I did as planned and dipped my aching body in warm water filled tub.

After some good minutes I wrapped a towel like a burrito around me. Standing infront of my closet, debating in my mind which outfit of mine should I pair today. But all of my debates and inspos got washed away the moment I opened my closet.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!!!"

=================

Taehyung's pov

I was walking around the living room submitting some pending emals through my cell phone when-
"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" 

My phone almost slipped out of my hand because of the sudden jolt in my body caused by her sudden demonic voice.

She got possessed or what

"What's the matter dumbun,why you yelling at 10 in the morning" I was walking upto the room from where this little demon yelled it's lungs out.

Before I could twist the knob to open the door it magically creaked wide open.
I was about to ask her what the freak happened but her tiny sexy figure in towel was just mesmerizing. And had the power to change my mood in an instant
"Wha- oohh lallaaa~"

Before I could throw a nasty pick up line of mine on her- my head got smacked.
"Owww- what was that for huh!!"

I passed by her entering the room, making my myself comfortable on the bed. Looking at her for an answer.

"Where the hell are my damn clothes bitch" she looks so cute while being angry aish-
"I'm talking to you" her tiny hand getting waved right infront of my face, bought me back to reality.

"Well, that's a hint about where we're going today on a date" I stated poking the inside of my cheek with tongue still checking her out. Damn- hiding her clothes was liking killing two birds with a single stone.

"Not again!! You childish dumbfuckmadafakingass!!! Give me my clothes back! What am I supposed to wear!" She got hold of the nearest pillow slamming on my chest, climbing on my body. If only I could flip us over and arrghh-

"Stop hitting me young lady, or else I won't hesitate to unwrap you out of that towel." Her movements came on hault. With a smug expression.
"Go and wear any pair of my clothes- and don't act as if you're annoyed. I know you drool over my clothes more than yours" I got off the bed scoffing.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Where are we going? I'll dress according to that."

"Didn't I told you to guess"

"Stfu- your hints are useless anyways"

I spun my body around to face her immediately with a 'wtf-did-you-just-said' look.

"I'm waiting for your answer Taehyung."
She still manages to hold an uninterested look on her face. Like how tf- can she resist ME?

" Shopping" I smiled taking a strand of her wet hair in my hand, sucking the water out of it- don't ask me why I did that. Idk either.

"Shoppi- yahhhh wtfff you doing!!!!! Leave my hair your disgusting bin" and that's how I got kicked out of the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•