꧁𝕋𝕒𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕘꧂

Y/n's pov

"Oh wow is that a cotton candy tree" I gasped in aghast. It looks so mouth watering.

I instantly ran bare feet on the caramel dewed grass, the trunk and branches of the tree were made up of my favourite chocolate, Twix. (If my book gets famous, TWIX- you better pay me some dollars 💉)

Without wasting any further second, I climbed up the tree, and sat on a think branch, this looks was too tempting for me to not even lick it-

I leaned my face down upto one of the branch, I inhaled the sweet smell before biting a chunk out of it.

"Mmmhmmmm- feels like heaven-"

Can't let the cotton candy feel out, I plucked a  floof of cotton candy but before I could dump it in my mouth, it MELTED? 

Wait- is it- raining coke??

I looked up and a few droplets of coke fell on my left cheek, some more droplets- okay- even more. Now it feels sticky- but why is only my left cheek getting moist?!

I jerked up, wide awake. Why can't I even sleep and dream properly!!

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you disgusting piece of sheet" I grabbed Taehyung's face between my fingers and thumb, making him pout a little, with his tongue still sticking out.

" Woof!"

Wait- did I teleported from a dream to another dream? Or did a dog posses him?
I was staring at him- blankly, while rubbing his saliva off of my cheek.

"What's wrong wit-" before I could complete my sentence, he pushed me back on the bed, and sat on my tummy.

My expression was just as if I turned on the kitchen lights at 3am for a middle night snack and saw a hotdog tap dancing on the chopping board - yeah exactly like that.

"Woof!" There we go again- he left a long wet stripe on my other cheek too.

"Get off me you man slush- you're scaring me now" I pushed him on the other side of the bed as hard as I could and ran away with slippers in my hand- ain't got no time to slip them on while a human bitch chasing me. He took his title way too seriously ig.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME LIKE A DOG KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"

"WOOF WOOF!"
---
"Hey, you zoned out again?"  Taehyung's waving hand took me back to reality

"Umm yeah ig" I heard him chuckling.

"What were you thinking about huh? You in a kitty costume railing me on the bed?" He leaned closer to my earlobe trying to make a sexy look on his face.

I turned my head to face his insanely close face, our lips almost touching. I looked into his eyes and whispered on his lips" how did you guessed-"  I swear to mac n cheese I saw his eyes widening in lust at that moment lawl. "THE EXACT OPPOSITE"  He flinched and got back to his driver position, staring the steering with an unreadable werid expression-

"Wha-"

"I was thinking about morning- a dog- sorry- a bitch Taehyung trying to rail me!"

"Come on that was a hint for our second  last date"

"Thanks to heavens you didn't fed me dog food as your stupid freaking hint " I scoff in disbelief.

" Whatever- we reached, get down" he said unbuckling his seat belt.

☘︎☘︎☘︎

Taehyung's pov

"Ohh! Is that a Pomeranian aww- and that that one a afghan hound?! Ohhhhhh a husky toooo omgggg" Y/n squealed her lungs out watching these pups literally do.....um..nothing. Atleast she's happy. A dog cafe as our second last date was a good idea I see.

"Taehyung- watch out- opps-" A fully grown 20 cm high high agressive af dog sprinted towards y/n from right between my legs and before I could adjust myself to his sudden encounter, I was on the floor.
**Everything I need is on the ground- plays in background**

"Hey are you okay?" I open my eyes and saw y/n leaning down at me with a concerned look AND- that same evil tiny madafaking dog in her arms growling at me.
What is the problem with this *stay in rich lady's purse* dog?! (A chihuahua)

"Take him away and maybe I'll be fine" I stood up immediately dusting my suit. 
One of the reasons why I don't like dogs.

How can people even think to take them home like tf? Buying an organism just to invest money on it's feeding training blah blah cleaning his poop suffering the dog bites and then cry when it dies. Unexplainable humans.

I came back from the washroom after straightening my outfit. I looked over at the chair where y/n was sitting but she isn't here, just her purse. Where did she go?

I picked her purse up and started looking for her. "Excuse me, did you saw my wife? She was sitting on table 7 a few minutes ago" I tapped a staff on his shoulder.

"I assume she's the one?" He pointed towards a small yard fenced by small thin wooden slabs. There she was- sitting in the middle of 100s of those possessed four legged furred organisms. 3 of them were on her lap, taking the best nap of their life. 5 other were trying to get on her lap, 4 were circling around her figure wagging their tails and licking her face.

"Cute-" ahhh what is this girl doing to me.

I folded my arms on chest, leaned on the nearest pillar and kept watching her in awe until- I felt one more floof ball against my leg. I looked down, a black and chocolatey furred Pomeranian was sitting on my foot. I was about to shoo him away (politely ofcourse) but before I could do that- wait- why is he panting so heavily??

I picked him up and held him near my chest. Practically like a baby. "Hey buddy, what's wrong, don't you wanna play with your other friends?" I whispered to him while patting his head. 

*Camera shutter sound*

"Heyyyyy what was that forrr???" I instantly changed my expression from a pouty baby to back normal.

"Come on, you were looking cute. You like him, don't you" y/n patted that dogs head after coming near to me.

The floof ball instantly looked at me- "yeah buddy ik you can feel my heartbeat too, play it cool please" I sent him a telepathic message and maybe he got it too.

"Taetaeeee" she looked at me with puppy eyes

"Just because I bought you to a dog cafe doesn't mean you've to act like one- what's with these puppy eyes "

" Can we adopt him pweeseeeeee"

" No-"

" Pretty pleaseee"

" No-"

" Please babyy" she pecked my cheek

" Fuck- fine I'll ask the owner for adoption procedure" I went to meet the owner while touching the spot on my cheek repeatedly where she kissed me- you're going crazy Kim Taehyung get yourself together.

Guess what- last night the climax of this book got decided. Don't worry, the end ain't near tho- maybe 20 more chapters? Could be even more tsk-

Please vote and comment your thoughts.

PINK VENOM WAS FAB!! okay byeee ;)