꧁𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥꧂

Heyya peeps 🌼✨

What do you guys think, how many more chapters will be required for them to completely fall in love?

Well, let's spice things up a little from now. Ahem ahem 🌚

Enjoy:')

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov

I woke up and my eyes met with the sleeping face of Taehyung.
His small squishy nose with a beauty mark right on it's tip, kissable pink lips- wait tf are you thinking y/nnnn!!! I tried to get up but felt a little weight on my waist and thighs. His hands were wrapped on my waist and his leg on top of mine. I was totally packed.

I wiggled a little so that he would let go of me, but instead he tightened his grip even more, making it difficult for me to breath plus his lips almost touching my cleavage.

I need to get up now or else we'll end up in a more awkward position because of his beauty sleep.

"Yahh!! Get up!! I'm not your cuddle toy or pillow" I yelled on his face.

He immediately took off his hands and leg, before he could process anything he rolled and fell from the bed due to my scream.

" Aishhh!!! What was that for? " He asked while rubbing his hips.

I didn't answer him and pressed my lips together trying to control my giggles.

"Get up! Or else you'll get late" I told him before getting out of the guest room and entering his- OUR bedroom's bathroom to wash up.

I saw the broken bed and a deep sigh left my mouth remembering our first wedding night's adventure.

After washing up and changing my clothes I went upto the kitchen.
I was confused for a second, as his mother told me that they have workers for the house chores and a chef who prepares all the meals, but there was no one in the apartment except for me and Taehyung.

I was in my thoughts when I saw him coming downstairs in his suit and a little damp hair.

"Didn't your mum said that there are workers and a chef?" I asked him. It wasn't hard for me to do the house chores but this apartment was hella huge.

" Yes there were workers and a chef but I fired them yesterday."
He said with a blank face.

I raised an eyebrow at his statement.
"And why did you do that?"

"Because my dear wife will work and make meals for me, from now onwards."

"And why will I do so?"

"Because you should."

"And what made you think that I'll listen to you?"

"You're my freaking wife."

"Does this marriage even makes sense? Mr. Taehyung"

"Ofcourse not. But if you don't listen to me." He started walking towards me until his mouth was near my ear. "I'll have to punish you" he whispered in my ear sending cold shivers down my spine.

I pushed him a little and took out a pan to make pancakes.

He smirked and sat on the dining table.

I took out the hot pancakes on a white plate, sat on the kitchen counter and started munching on my breakfast without giving a damn about him.

He narrowed his eyes a little at the scene infront of him, he scoffed before coming upto me.