꧁𝔻𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕦𝕟꧂

Y/n's pov

"Hey, dumbun, fasten your belt" the male brat was about to start to car.

"Stop calling me that or else-" I glared at him leaning forward. Our nose bopping eachother slightly, and one  hand resting on his rock hard thigh. Which was practically supporting my whole upper body.

"Or else what" he pushed my elbow a bit, I lost my balance and jerked a little. My face got slammed on his chest. Before withdrawing from this position I grunted on his chest.

It seemed as if he was enjoying this too much.

"Now get off dumbun" he took a hold of my back collar and pulled me away from his chest. I let out a heavy annoyed sigh. "now let me drive peacefully or else, I'll make you ride me"

It didn't even took me a second to realise what he meant (pros of being a perv)

"Ewww, just drive already"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Flashback

There came Kim Taehyung with an emp- wait- an EMPTY plate?! Tf.

"Here's your breakfast wifey" he greeted me with his iconic heart melting boxy smile. He kept the plate infront and began staring at me. Not a glare- but a loving stare- (awkward)

"Bish I knew you were crazy but till this extent, like seriously?" I pointed my index finger on the empty plate.

" Let's go on dates" he said damn casually, just the exception was, he was staring right into my soul (lovingly)

"Err what-"  I was doubting my ear at this point. Did I even heard him right?

"Dates. Seven dates. Just you and me. Before you could question me, yes I've taken a seven day leave from work."

"You serious?" I swear I'll kill those madafaking butterflies popping in my belly right now-

"Mmhmm, I'm dayummm serious. And our first date is today" he winked at me. Like bruh, these tricks won't work on me (or maybe they're working- MAYBEEEE)

"I- uhh okay- but why dates? That too out of the blue?"

"I want us to get closer, to know eachother better. You know about eachother's likes and dislikes, turn ons and pet peeves. Etc etc."

"Why tho-"

"Shush and eat your breakfast blabbering machine"

"How dare you call me that eh?! And what am I supposed to eat? Air?"

" It's a hint of where we are going today for our first date babe. Guess."

A hint? How am I supposed to figure out our first date with an empty plate.

" Are we going in your mind?" I screeched with a genuine confused reaction.

" My what?? MIND? You crazy? How are we supposed to enter one's mind and on top of that how is my hint related to mind" now he turned his whole body towards me giving me full attention.

" The hint is not related to mind, but 'your' mind"

" And how is that so?"

" You see, both the plate and your mind are empty. Simple as that" I was staring at my lap trying to contain my smile as much as I can.

After a few seconds of not hearing any response from him, I initiated to finally look up.

The moment I looked up, my face got sprayed with water- water from his mouth. Which was but obviously intentional

"YOU MADAFAKING ASSHOLEEEEE" before I could grab his collar and beat him up into pieces he jumped off the chair like a kangroo and started running. And obviously me following him with a slipper in my hand.

"That's what you get for calling me empty head" he successfully escaped from one of my slipper, but luck won't be on his side always-

End of flashback
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

By empty plate that dumbass meant we we're going on a food date. Ain't that weird? Like how even can he get such a ridiculous idea-

We went to Starbucks very first in the morning. I ordered my usual oreo frap with whipped cream. And he took a hazelnut hot choco. Not gonna lie I ended up liking his drink more than mine and eventually drank more than him hehe. He allowed me tho- ain't that unpredictable? He didn't even seemed annoyed to my surprise.

Next we stopped by McDonald's. And ordered some random hamburgers nuggets fries and coke ofc. I was about to open our takeout the moment it came in my hands but- that dipstick didn't let me eat in his car nagging that I'll mess his car with crumbs, like do I look like a baby to him? I'm not that good with handling food, but stilllllll. It was so so so so so so so so hard for me to resist the aroma coming from those McDonald's printed hot paperbags infront of me. My stomach growls weren't helping tho. He was enjoying my sufferings too much. Somehow I managed to stop myself to jump on the nuggets until we reached a park.

I was about to jump on the grass but again he came in between and grabbed my waist from preventing me to dump myself down. A clean bedsheet was laid by him first then our meal was properly arranged. And then- FINALLYYYYYY I got to devour the food. I realised one thing there, he hates- actually can't eat spicy food.  His burger was almost sweet for a spicy lover like me. I regret giving him a bite from my spicy burger yk-

Day went by a little quicker than I thought it would.

At first I wasn't ready for this date shit but, I think I changed my mind cause'

I enjoyed. A lot. He's not a mature annoying ass but a fluff ball child inside. Why didn't I ever noticed this Taehyung before?

Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Please leave a comment, it helps a lot and vote too hehe.

I wanna know my readers a little well too- lemme know what are your pet peeves here --->

Bye fellas 💓 stay safe stay blessed stay healthy and most importantly stay happy ✨