Helpless~

Taehyung's pov

"Get freshened up, I'll go and check if y/n got a cab. It's late" We entered the house a minute ago, I'm feeling quite restless soon after leaving y/n by herself. I should've waited till she got a cab, I even was about to. But mother was not ready to wait, we had a small argument before leaving y/n.

"What's the use, she must be on her way." She settled down on the couch, making herself comfortable.

"Mum, I can't be at peace until I know she's safe" I turned to walk out of the door.

"How can you leave me alone here Taehyung? You didn't even ask me for refreshments?" What has gotten into her? It's almost impossible to figure out as to why my mother is acting so- selfishly childish today.

"Are you serious right now?" I was furious. The worry and the guilt of leaving y/n alone turned some restless switches on, in me.

"Are YOU serious right now? Is she a fucking child who'll get lost in the woods?"  She stood up, her nose flaring with anger.

" Are YOU a child? Who can't stay alone in a fucking house? For like a few minutes"

" Now you'll use such filthy languages with your mother because of some whore?"

"Don't you DARE speak about my wife like that, MOTHER. you can't disrespect her for nothing, that too infront of me." I took a few steps towards her until the back of her knees hit the couch and she fell on the cushion.

" Is this what I get for raising you? " An offended look creeped up on her wrinkled face.

" You mean you raised me to act like an asshole towards my own wife and leave her alone?? What's wrong with you today? There's no time for your manipulative mellow drama right now. I've to go. " I turned around and started sprinting towards the door.

"I did NOT raise you to treat your mother like shit. " She yelled.

" I'm not just a son, I'm a husband too and I've responsibilities from which I shouldn't, and I won't run. Take this however the fuck you want. I won't support you in this especially when you're wrong. " I hissed before slamming the door shut.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n's pov

I tried opening the doors, but it was of no use. Even if I succeed in doing so, there's no way I could jump out of the car, the speed was so fast.

"Stop the damn car, or else-"

"Or else what sweetheart, what will you do call the cops?"

"What even do you want?  Is your ass hungry for money?"

"Who'd want money when I've 100 times more priceless things in my hand, between your legs to be precise"

"Talk about me one more time that way, and I'll make sure to chop your dick off and shove it down your throat" I pulled his hair back mercilessly. The car took a sharp turn and crashed into a tree, but I couldn't careless at this point. His head slammed against the steering wheel, leaving a bloody bruise. I on the other hand didn't got much hurt because of the cushioned seat infront of me.

"THIS BITCH, WHAT DID YOU DO"  he turned back towards me with a jerk, and clutched my wrist in his fist, twisting it harshly.

"LEAVE MY HAND" I struggled against his grip, it was of no use at the end. Slowly fear started sinking in me, reality hit me like a bus, I'm so in danger right now. There's no one around me. It's dark outside with no street lights in view. I don't have my phone. No cars are passing by. Taehyung doesn't know my location and he probably won't even come looking for me until it's too late.

I'm so doomed.

All of my regrets came flooding towards me. What if I die today? I should've enrolled for that guitar lessons 5 years back. I should've bought that expensive bikini I saw online on Christmas eve. I should've told Taehyung clearly that I love him. I should've rested my head on his lap a bit more, hugged him a bit more, kissed him a bit more, I should've made enough imprints in his mind of mine so that he won't forget about me in future. It's too late. Too late.

A tear fell down my cheek, I'm not sure if it was of fear, guilt, regret or anger.

I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek, my face went flying on the other side due the hard impact of his hand on my face.

He got out of the car, before I could do something he opened the door infront of me and climbed on top of me after slamming the door behind him.

((Trigger warning! Please don't read if you're sensitive to SA content.))

My head started spinning, I wasn't sure why suddenly I was feeling so weak. I wanted to fight back, kick him in the balls and run out of here but not even a single muscle in ny body was cooperating with me right now and I hate myself for that.

Disgust started to fog my vision when he gripped both of my wrist above my head with one of his fist. I felt his filthy meat being rubbed on my pelvic area harshly.

"GET OFF ME YOU FUCKER"  I somehow managed to get a few words out of my mouth but got rewarded with another slap this time. I tried to wiggle under him, I was ready to anything at this point just to get away from him. 

" Shut your sweet little mouth before I shove my dick in it bitch" he pressed ny face between his thumb and index finger. I'm very sure I'll get bruised. He yanked my face away before forcing his lips on my mouth.

I tried to pursue them together as tight as possible, I could feel hus disgusting tongue poking my lips trying to get in. Warm tears were continuously dripping down my face along with sweat.

Another tight slap met my face. This time he dug his teeth on my collar bone extracting a loud scream from my mouth. Blood dripped down my shoulder. his bloody lips found their way back to my lips again. Biting my lips while being on it. My screamed got muffled in his mouth.

My struggling body was losing its remaining strength. I wasn't able to fight back. As much as I wanted to get away, I couldn't. I can't even get myself to pity on me.

He ripped my shirt and bra in one go.  His teeth duh into my nipples almost instantly. He twisted the nip between his teeth too hardly, I felt the sensitive skin slit. Blood oozing out of my breasts. He kept sucking and biting my skin from my neck to my belly button.

I'm so helpless. All I could think of at this moment was about Taehyung. After my father, he was everything I had. Everything. Even if I survive this night, will he even accept me? Will he accept a ruined me?

'no' a voice in the back of my head whispered.

I wanted to wait a bit more before I let him own me in every way. Emotionally he did own me fully but I didn't let him do that to my body. Maybe I should've. Giving myself to someone I love more than anything early would've been better than this hell.

I passed out because of all the exhausting screams and blood dripping down on almost every part of my upper body.