New Friend~

Taehyung's pov

I couldn't stop pinching my arm after the sexy time we spent together for the first time. Too unreal. Too unreal.

I was too happy, and we all know what happens after that.
We find it weird, being so happy.
We feel unreal.
We try to overthink.
We end up overthinking.
We come up with something which ruins our mood.

I'm nothing different than y'all, I did the same tehe.

Is y/n just using me? My body I mean? Maybe- maybe not-?

I confessed my feelings for her, she accepted them. She ACCEPTED them.

She didn't confess her feelings in return, what if she doesn't like me in that way on the first place? What if-

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGGGIEEEEEEEE" y/n yelled from downstairs.

I went to the kitchen side. Y/n was in her same outfit from last night, giving me flashbacks. Oh godddddd-

"What joke are you thinking of, let us know too hyung" a veryy sleepy bunny spoke from the dining table, smiling and struggling to keep my wife's delicious pancake in his mouth.

He stayed the night. Duh. Mannerless brat.

"Don't talk while chewing" he got a swift headshot by my long fingers, almost spitting his bite out. " Aren't you getting too comfortable here huh?" I took a piece of pancake from his plate, getting an agressive grin from him in return.

"Our y/nieee is so irresistible, how can I not feel comfortable, hyunggg?" He snatched the pancake just before it got shoved in my mouth. My mouth was still open. How rude. Indeed a mannerless brat.

Y/n's giggles echoed in my ear and I turned around.

"You both are cute." I kinda blushed on her words until- both- wait tf-

"I'm cute, not him. You're supposed to call me cute, just me. He's thirdwheeling, not me" they both kept staring at me blankly. Oh- maybe I got in the flow of my overwhelming emotions. Fuck.

Y/n pressed her lips together, tight. Until she couldn't and left a giggle. Ahh so embarrassing.

"You're more cute taetae" she patted my head. The way she tilted her head while smiling, that did something to me- I just can't explain it. This girl is too dangerous.

An offended bark was heard, Yeontan was near our chairs. Wagging his tail for attention.

"Aww my tannie, you're the cutest baby" she pulled him on her lap and peppered kisses all over him. Here we go again. Sometimes I get jealous of this furry organism. I stared at him for a few seconds until he barked at me. This bitch-

He winked- OMFG HE'S SUS AF-

wait a sec-

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?" She didn't look up, and kept fiddling with Yeontan.

(Jungkook is busy filling his mouth btw)

"Where is it?" I question her.

"Where is what?" She looked up

"Your bracelet." I held my wrist up for her to see my matching bracelet.

"Oh tha-"

"It's with me, oh right, that's why it's warm, you're wearing the other one" jungkook was wearing y/n's bracelet, he tried to bring his wrist closer to mine, warming it up more. I pulled my hand back.

"He wanted to take a closer look, so I-"

"Did I ask?" I got up from my chair and went towards the door. "I'll have breakfast on my way." And- I left.