꧁𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕝꧂

Y/n's pov

"I- you know what? Lemme show you how to do this correctly" he said while getting up and coming towards me.

He pushed me, my back hitting the soft surface of the couch. Both of my hands pinned above my head. Him hovered over me. His other hand roaming inside my shirt.

I was way too shocked to respond.

" How do you feel babygirl" his face just a few centimetres apart from mine, his warm breaths brushing my lips, his dark eyes sucking the life out of me.

Cold beads of sweat started forming on my forehead, heartbeat going craZzyYyy, my breaths uneven.

"Tae-Taehyu-" I closed my mouth when he was about to kiss me.

The touch which I was supposed to feel on our wedding day, will I feel it today? Will everything turn awkward between us from now on?

A weird tingly feeling was building up in my stomach, I didn't wanted to kiss this jerk- but somewhere deep down maybe I craved for it?

Crap!crap!crap!
Too close!! Freak! His breath on my lips was enough to send shivers down my spine. Is he really going to do this?!

Well, I guess not.

"Sorry hyung but I- fuckk" there stood jungkook with his eyes wide open as if they're going to pop out at any moment. Not wanting to make us more embarrassed he turned around and yelled "how can you do these unholy stuffs in your living room, go to your bedroom atleast. Ohh shitt my virgin holy eyesssss" he hissed still facing the wall.

In a flash of second he loosened his grip on my wrist and I yanked him off of me causing him to fall on his butt AGAIN. I immediately got up and dusted my dress while smiling awkwardly at jungkook. " I'll get som-some water for you" I exclaimed and escaped from that embarrassing situation.
~~~
Taehyung's pov

"Yah!! I can do whatever with my wife wherever I want and afterall it's my house you're the one who broke in. Why are you here at this hour?! And why didn't you knocked?! I'm a married man now." I yelled at him patting my poor swollen butt cheek.

I fell second time on my butt in this hour.

"Ahh fine, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to disturb you guys." He said turning around facing me again. I could sense that he was trying to contain in his laughter after witnessing my swollen ass which got assaulted by my wife for the second time.

"Whatever, why are you here?! It's freaking midnight already." I said plopping myself again on the couch and signalling him to sit besides me too. That's when y/n came in with a glass of water.

"Actu- ahh thanks y/n" he said gulping down the water in a rush given by her.

~~~
Y/n's pov

"Actu- ahh thanks y/n" he said gulping down the water in a rush given by me. I was about to take a seat besides Jungkook when I was pulled by Taehyung by the hem of my tshirt. I fell on the empty space besides him. Unfortunately. I was basically shooting death glares at him at his sudden weird behaviour.

"So, actually I was kicked out of the house by my girlfriend and I had no other place to go. And plus I knew your passcode which made it easier for me go get in without waking you guys up." Jungkook said while his head hung low.

" Annndddd why were you kicked out? In the middle of the night?" Taehyung asked him raising one of his eyebrows up.

"Well, we were spending some quality time together an-" jungkook said without making an eye contact with any of us.