Epilogue

Natasha's POV

My eyes flickered open as the train pulled to a stop. The subway was always a cold area I thought.

The subway. Shit.

I was on the train. My eyes clouded over with tears as I stood to get off. I looked at the clothes I was wearing.

Bloody hell Natasha.

I looked up and down the platform.

God no. This can't be happening.

I rushed out of the platform and out onto the streets. Then I ran home, all the way. Tears falling down my cheeks.

When I got home I collapsed.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I fumbled in my pockets looking for my phone. And when I found the number I was looking for I cried more hysterically. The last time I'd called it was two years ago. Just after Nick had supposedly died. My heart rate picked up. I knew I was being unreasonable, but it hurt. Oh, how it hurt.

It had all been an image, a trick of the mind. A God damn dream. And it hit hard, like a ton of bricks.

All the stupid, impossible, unreasonable things. Were all a figure of imagination. And everything I'd been through, I hadn't been through at all.

But then I smiled. Steve. He was still alive. And for the first time in years I pressed that call button. From now on, everything was going to change.

Woah. How about that for a bloody plot twist. I would like you opinions on this little idea of mine. You know, this whole entire book series was leading up to this. So, yeah. I hope you enjoyed this. It is officially the end of this journey.
My thank you dedication update will come soonish. Till next time, I guess this goodbye. *silently cries* Also, I know you don't normally put massive plot twists in epilogues...God, guys. I was just trying to be original. ;)

I love you more than the world so yeah! Stay awesome!!!!!! I love you all!

Swiftie82