Chapter 4

Natasha's POV

We all gathered in the landing waiting for Tony's instruction. The door opened and we turned excpecting to see Stark but no, it was Maria. Her cheeks were red as she marched towards me. Hill grabbed my arm and pulled me into another room. "Maria are you ok?" I asked my friend slightly worried. She beamed with delight as I spoke, "He just said he loved me!" Maria shricked! I frowned, "Who?" Maria rolled her eyes, "Loki! Duh!" I laughed, Maria looked genuinely happy. "Oh Maria, this is so great! I'm so happy for you, you guys are so cute!" Maria pulled me into a toght hug nearly crushing my ribs. Not this again! "How did he happen?" I asked questions lining up in my head for the agent. "Well I was just going through some work and he just came up to me like, 'Maria, I think I'm in love with you...' and that was it. Then I got scared and came to tell you." Maria ended with a guilty expression plasted across her face. "Well you can't leave him there without an answer. Go talk to him!" I usherd her towards of the door "Go on!" I laughed, "You sure?" She said unsure. "YES!" I nearly shouted nudging her to the door and opening it for her. 

Maria awkawrdly moved across the landing. The confused expresinons of her friends followed her through the door 'till she was no longer visible. I smiled after her and wen't to stand next to Steve. "What was that all about?" he whispered, "Boy drama!" I whispered back. Steve gave one of those 'really' looks. "Yeah I know. But nothing's impossible!" I said smiling at him. Steve raised his eyebrows, "Somethings are. Like living forever or Loki getting a girlfriend..." I let out a laugh, everyone turned to look at me. Steve picked up on the subject of the 'girl drama' his eyes widened. "Oh. No, really? That's just...No!" I laughed even louder, "No, serioudly? God, that's wierd.." Steve had an awkaed smile across his face. "Well everyone's aloud to have opinions on boyfriend metrial. I mean like, I'm shocked no one's judging me. I chose a patriotic grandpa!" Steve threw his head back laughing. "That's thing best thing I've heard all day!" he chuckled shaking his head. "It really wasn't that funny!" I grinned, raising an eyebrow at his childish behavior. Steve, still laghing, turned to me, "Well if I'm a patriotic grandpa then you've gotta be something too!", "Like?" I asked, impatent to see my defenition! "Umm.....a phsyco?" Steve suggested innocently. I glared at him "I'm sorry, I'm not that good at coming up with silly names!" he said giving me that 'I really coudn't care less' look.  

"Guys, you know we're not invisible..." Clint said frowning. I turned my head in his direction, "You are!" I snapped, I still hadn't forgiven him for last nights 'comment'. Clint rolled his eyes, "Look, I said I'm sorry!" "I know you did. But what you said yesterday was unnecessary and dumb!" I said back crossing my arms. "Well it's true!" Clint fierd back, "Huh, well that's just lovely!"  I said sarcasticlly. I marched out of the room passing Tony on the way out. "Um, where are you going?" he grabbed my arm, "Get lost Stark!" I glared pulling my arm away, "But, the-th....ugh! Whatever!" Tony shrugged. 

Steve's POV

 "Clint, what was that about?" I asked frowning, "It's nothing, just a misuderstanding!" I didn't push on the subject, Nat would probally tell me. 

I walked towards the door, "Well I'm just gonna go get her," I explained, "Oh, no you're not going anywhere!" Tony said shaking his head, "I haven't started talking yet. You're gonna wait for me to finish first!" I rolled my eyes, "Go on then!" 

"So you Romanoff and Barton," Tony said pionting at me, "Are gonna storm the place and get the flash drive. Me and ole Brucie here are gonna be guidence." I raised myeybrows, "Giudence? Do we really need guidence?" Tony shrugged, "It's a maze in there, no doubt you'd get lost." "Fair point, but do we need both of you?" Tony turned to Banner, "Do you want to carry on with the experiments?" Bruce nodded, "That would probally be best." he answerd. "All right then, I'm guidence." There was a pause, I looked rounnd the room, "Where's Bucky?" I wondered, "He is unabale to come cuase I have his metal arm," said Bruce guiltily, "I'm working with the particals of your condition to help find the cure." I nodded, "Wait, did you just take it off him?" I was hoping his answer was no. And it was. "Of course not! I'm just working on it..." there was a pause, then I turned back to Strak, "Shall I go get the spy?"  I asked though I didn't wait for my answer.

I found Natasha sitting on the roof. Her legs were dangaling off the edge. I silently walked up behind her and sat down, "Hey, whats the matter?" I asked nudging Nat's shoulder. She sighed, "Nothing. We need to go." Natasha stood up but I grabbed her arm, "You're a terrible liar," I smirked letting go of her, "Fine. I'll tell you when we get  back. 

Hey guys, I'm sorry it took sp long to update this chapter. I know it's not very long, or in fact good, but here it is. Due to school my updates will be less frequent. Once again I'm sorry for this late update. Hpoe you enjoy this book! Love you all! 

Swiftie82