Thank You

Hi there!! This is an update about how much I love everyone that has read, voted and commented on my book forever and always. It gives me great pleasure in knowing how amazing you all are. You're truly the best readers I could ask for. Thank you.

I'd like to shout out a select few that have really made me smile over the course of this short journey.

First Marvel890. Words can not describe how grateful I am for everything you've done. You never fail to make me smile with your comments. And although I probably scare the living daylights out of you, you are very polite. Also, your story Terabyte is a master piece. I recommend that you read it!!!!!! Love you,
Swiftie82

Second. EVERYONE AND ANYONE THAT HAS VOTED. THERE IS A LONG LIST OF WONDERFUL ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE TAKEN THEIR TIME TO READ MY BOOKS. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN TO KNOW YOU, SO THIS IS MY WAY OF SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERY LITTLE THING.

Third: @tygalilly19
You always vote and, although they are simple, your comments make me smile. You seem a very eager reader which is the best kind.

Next to three of my new readers. @XxEvermoorXx you literally started like yesterday or something, but THANK YOU. Your comments are awesome!!! (Virtual cookie buddy)

@jfig232 You seemed to be really enjoying my works and for that alone I'm grateful. Thanks.

@FrancescaDavies You seem like a really darn cool person. Also you're from the UK like me! High five! Also you're a great writer! Keep up the good work!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

I love you all so much and I hope you stay awesome forever and always. Hopefully I'll see you all soon when I write my next books!!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Swiftie82