Chapter 1: Lets Go To Namek!

(Intro)

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was a rather cold day in the city of Atlas. Snow covered the ground, and Ruby looked out the Hospital window, remembering the times when she and Yang would play out in the snow together in their youth. Turning her head away from the window, she looked at everyone who was in the hospital room with her. Ruby herself was in a hospital gown, along with Blake, Jaune, and Fasha. Oren however, was wrapped head to toe in bandages, making him look like a mummy. The only part of him that was visible was his face. Those who were with them in the room, were Team's RWBY, JNPR, and CVFY, and Professor Ozpin, and Glynda, even Sun. With them, were Qrow Branwen, Taiyang Xiaolong, and Saphron and Terra who also brought their young son Adrian. Even Winter and Whitely showed up as well. Currently, everyone were talking amongst themselves, laughing and joking with each other.

"Man, this guy was tough. Like, REALLY tough. Even the five of us together weren't enough to stop him." Jaune explained to those who weren't present for the battle.

Saphron put her hand onto her brother's shoulder.

"Well, I'm gland you're alright. Me and Terra would be devastated if something awful were to happen to you." Saphron said.

As everyone kept talking, Taiyang, the father of both Ruby and Yang would occasionally glance over towards the bandaged Oren. Tai had found out recently that Yang was dating him, and wasn't sure what to make of him. He saw Yang and Blake sitting together with Oren in the middle. A part of him was enraged that Oren wasn't there to protect Yang from getting her right arm severed, and wanted to give Oren, "The Talk". So he walked over towards Oren.

"Hey Yang, could you move for a second so I could, "talk" to your boyfriend." Tai said, hiding his intent to frighten, and possibly injure Oren further.

Yang gave her father a suspicious look.

"You better not threaten to hurt him dad." Yang said.

"Oh no, I won't threaten to hurt him...Yet anyway." Tai said.

However; Fasha heard the last remark. Tai then sat next to Oren.

"So, your Oren, right?" Tai asked, with a fake smile.

"Yes, and your Ruby and Yang's father." Oren replied.

Tai took a deep breathe, and leaned closer to Oren.

"Let's get something straight boy. If you ever, EVER! Let something happen to my little girl again, then I'll make sure your own mother wont find your corpse when I'm done with you...!" Tai said quietly.

Instead of being frightened, Oren looked irritated.

"Well first, my mom is dead asshole. And second." Oren said.

Tai then felt someone grab his shoulder and squeeze it hard, causing Tai to wince in pain. Turning around, he saw Fasha giving Tai a terrifying glare. He then felt another weight on his other shoulder, and saw that Glynda has aiming her crop whip towards him.

"I don't think that My aunt, and Fasha would take kindly to you threatening me." Oren finished.

Tai started to shiver with fear after hearing that this boy was the nephew of Glynda, so he quickly moved away. Yang face palmed and proceeded to sit back with Oren. Blake then turned her head to look at Weiss and Whitely.