Chapter 22: Namek's Destruction, Frieza's Downfall!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren had allowed Frieza to reach one hundred percent of his true power. Yet after showing off his full power, it still wasn't enough to impress Oren. But after threatening to destroy Remnant, while bringing up Jaune's death, Oren reverted back into his previous Super Saiyan berserker form. While this was going on, both King Kai and Kami devised a plan to resurrect the fallen Namekians, and bring them to Remnant before Planet Namek explodes! Will Oren finish his fight with Frieza and make it off Namek in time?

________________________________________________________________________________

  Namek's Destruction, Frieza's Downfall!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Popo was looking up at the newly summoned Shenron, floating in the sky.

"NOW," Shenron spoke in a deep booming voice. "SPEAK YOUR WISH, I SHALL GRANT BUT ONE!"

"I wish for all those who were killed by Frieza, and his men back to life!" Mr. Popo wished.

Shenron stood still, then his eyes glowed bright red.

"YOUR WISH SHALL BE GRANTED!" Shenron replied.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Namek, every single Namekian began to slowly rise to their feet. Even those whose bodies were ash were brought back. Many wondered what was happening, as the sky was a hellish red, whilst magma shot out from the ground beneath them. Further away, a gloved hand shot out from the earth, and Vegeta emerged from the ground. Standing up, he looked at his surroundings and at himself.

"W-What the hell," Vegeta asked himself. "How am I alive?"

Vegeta looked at the darkened sky, and saw red hot magma shoot into the air. Not sure if he woke up in Hell or not, he punched himself hard in the stomach to see if he was alive. Nearly doubling over, he felt immense pain coming from his abdomen. Vegeta grinned and began to laugh.

"I-It's true," Vegeta said with glee. "I'm alive! I'm actually alive!" Vegeta exclaimed. Just then, he saw two people fighting in the far distance. One was Frieza, who Vegeta was shocked that he managed to power up even further than before. The other looked different, yet oddly familiar. This power felt similar to Oren, yet it was greater than even Frieza! Vegeta flew off in their direction to see if his prediction of his brother being the Super Saiyan was true.

Meanwhile, Grand Elder Guru took a deep breath before looking out at the destruction of planet Namek.

"W-What in the," Guru said. "What's happening?"

King Kai immediately answered back.

"Grand Elder Guru of Planet Namek," King Kai said. " I am King Kai, of the North quadrant of the Galaxy," King Kai introduced. "Listen, Planet Namek is going to explode! We need to use the Dragon Balls to wish everyone on Namek, except Frieza, back to Remnant!" King Kai exclaimed.

From his throne, Guru nodded.

"I understand, King Kai," Guru thanked. "I appreciate your concern over us. However, wishes from our Dragon Balls must be made directly." Guru exclaimed. "But. I will contact someone who is closest to the Dragon Balls already, and shall tell them your wish."