Chapter 17: Vegeta, The Super Saiyan?

Last Time, on Dragon R!

Frieza had transformed into his monstrous third form! Despite his massive appearance, he was too fast for the likes of Piccolo. Ruby and her friends attempted to aid their Namekian friend, only to find that they too were no match for the hideous tyrant. Meanwhile, Vegeta tried to convince Jaune to fatally injure him! Vegeta explained that his Zekai boost will bring his strength up exponentially. Before Jaune could go through with this ridiculous plan, Frieza announced that he would transform into his fourth, and final form! Deciding now or never, Jaune fired a Ki blast into Vegeta's chest! The Saiyan's plan was for the Namekian child Dende to heal him, but the child refused. But Pyrrha and Piccolo managed to convince him that healing Vegeta was the only way to stop Frieza! Reluctantly, Dende agreed. After the healing process was finished, Vegeta looked at his body in pride, believing that he was the Saiyan of legend, the Super Saiyan. Has Vegeta finally achieved the power of Saiyan legend? Or is he doomed to fail.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vegeta, The Super Saiyan?

________________________________________________________________________________

Pyrrha looked at Dende's corpse, as tears of rage poured from her eyes.

"D-Dende, no...!" Pyrrha whispered.

Vegeta however began to make his way over towards Frieza.

"The Namekian brat is of no importance right now," Vegeta said heartlessly, before turning around and smirking at the others. "Besides, I only wish for you all to be my audience to witness my victory." Vegeta said smugly.

Fasha raised an eyebrow.

"Audience?" Fasha questioned.

"Victory?" Jaune asked.

Vegeta continued to make his way over towards Frieza, before standing a few feet ahead of him. Piccolo then began to call out towards Vegeta.

"Hey," Piccolo said. "What are you saying? Do you really think you can defeat him?" Piccolo called out.

"Effortlessly."

Vegeta then turned his head behind him.

"All of you, stay where you are, and enjoy the show." Vegeta smirked.

Frieza crossed his arms and smiled.

"Hmph, well," Frieza spoke. "Someone's confident. Poor fool. The helplessness of your situation has made you delusional." Frieza mocked.

Vegeta chuckled in response.

"Hah! I doubt you'll be so smug after you realize who you're up against," Vegeta spoke with confidence. "Take a good long look! What stands before you now, is the warrior of legend that has frightened you from the beginning! I... Am a Super Saiyan!" Vegeta exclaimed.

Both Frieza's and Fasha's eyes widened at Vegeta's claim.

'A Super Saiyan,' Fasha thought to herself. 'But I believed that was a myth, a legend. First Vegeta says that Tato could've been the Super Saiyan, now HE's a Super Saiyan? I'd rather wish it be Tato.' Fasha thought to herself.