Chapter 2: Arrival on Namek!

(Recap)

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Our hero's have learned of a new Planet named Namek. However, our hero's were unsure how to get there, as their previous option had blown up right in their face! Then came Mr. Popo, the assistant of Kami, the Guardian of Remnant! He told them of an old space ship that Kami had used during his childhood, over a Million years ago! Weiss went with Mr. Popo to examine the ship, and found that it indeed worked. The only problem was that one needed to speak Namekian to use it. So Weiss and her younger brother Whitely, worked together to reprogram the ship to take them to Planet Namek. The people who wished to partake in this journey were, Jaune, Pyrrha, Weiss, and Ruby. But Before they left, Fasha told Ruby that she was a descendent of the ancient silver eyed alien species known as, the Akulari! Will our hero's collect the seven Namekian Dragon Balls? How will Ruby come to terms with her  true heritage?

(End Song)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Intro)

Arrival on Namek!

________________________________________________________________________________

A whole week had passed since our four hero's had left Planet Remnant. Everyday, each of them would partake in image training, the art of training with one another in each others minds. Weiss had woken up from her cabin, she climbed out of her bed and stretched. She went into the bathroom to take a shower, then tidied herself up to get ready for the day. She then put on her combat dress and walked out of her cabin. When she walked out, she saw both Ruby and Jaune in the middle of image training. Each one faced the other while sitting cross legged with their eyes closed. Weiss decided to leave them be, as to not interrupt them. Soon after, Pyrrha walked out of her cabin.

"Yawn! Good morning Weiss!" Pyrrha greeted.

"Good morning to you too." Weiss responded politely.

Weiss sat down in the captains chair, and looked at the center console. Pyrrha stood next to her, observing the array's of flashing button's.

"So are we nearly there yet? It's been a week." Pyrrha asked.

"Well, I guess we're in luck because we should be arriving on Namek right about..." Weiss said, trailing off.

Just then, the center console's main screen began to flash, and many of the button's starting to beep. Then, a robotic voice spoke to the passengers of the ship.

"ATTENTION! ARRIVING ON PLANET NAMEK!" The ship spoke.

Weiss then gave a huge grin.

"Now!" Weiss exclaimed.

She then turned her head towards Ruby and Jaune.

"Ruby, Jaune! We're here! We finally made it!" Weiss said excitedly.

Both Jaune and Ruby stopped their training, and quickly made their way over towards the window. Ruby smiled widely.