Chapter 8: Assault of the Ginyu Force!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Jaune had brought Ruby with him to unlock her hidden potential at the Grand Elder's house. When Jaune felt that Vegeta was near, he had Ruby go on ahead. After getting her potential unlocked, everyone felt five power levels arriving on Planet Namek. To his horror, Vegeta revealed that it was Frieza's special task force, the Ginyu force! Now, it seems that our heroes are in an uneasy alliance with Vegeta, will our heroes be able to defeat the theatrical Ginyu Force?

________________________________________________________________________________

Assault of the Ginyu Force!

________________________________________________________________________________

Guldo walked towards Jaune, Ruby, and Pyrrha.

"Oh well, at least this will be fun for a second or two I guess." Guldo grumbled to himself. Still sore that he had to fight the runts.

As Guldo came closer, Jaune turned towards Ruby and Pyrrha.

"Do it now!" Jaune yelled.

All of a sudden, the three were surrounded by pure white energy!

"HAAAAAAAAAAH!!" They all yelled.

Guldo stopped in his tracks to see what the three hunters were doing.

"W-What just happened?!" Guldo exclaimed.

From a small distance away, Recoome, Jeice, and Burter were watching from afar. They too were shocked at the three hunter's power.

"Hey, you two seeing this. Their power levels just shot straight up!" Jeice said.

Burter grumbled.

"Hmm, they seem to be able to hide their power." Burter said.

All three hunters flew straight into the air, and each fired large Ki blast's towards Guldo. Guldo looked up at the oncoming Ki blasts, and smirked.

"Ha, you wish!" Guldo said.

Guldo then took a deep inhale of breath.

"FREEZE!!" Guldo screamed.

And just like that, time had stopped! Jaune, Ruby, and Pyrrha's Ki blasts had stopped midair! Seeing his power on display, Guldo ran far away from the three Ki blasts. After making it to a safe distance away, Gildo looked back to his opponents, only to find them gone!

Guldo's eyes widened.

'W-What?! W-Where did they go!' Guldo thought to himself while panicking.

Guldo then saw three of the young hunters stopped in midflight. It seemed as though their plans were to distract him with Ki blasts, the charge towards him.

'Grr, clever bastards! B-But I'm running out of oxygen! I c-can't, h-hold, my b-breath, m-much, longer!' Guldo thought to himself.

"Bwah!" Guldo exhaled.

The three blasts then made contact to the ground, causing a massive explosion. The explosion was so massive, even the other three members of the Ginyu Force had to take to the sky to avoid getting hit. Recoome smirked.