Chapter 7: Frieza's Secret Weapon!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Vegeta had escaped from Frieza's flagship, and in his escape, he stole all five of Frieza's Dragon Balls! Enraged, Frieza sent his second in command, Zarbon to find Vegeta. However; the young greedy Saiyan saw both Jaune and Pyrrha fly past him with a Dragon Ball in their possession. The Saiyan warrior trailed behind them, only for Zarbon to trail behind HIM. Upon catching up, Vegeta and Zarbon had their long-awaited rematch, but before they fought, Zarbon revealed that Frieza also had the power to transform! After killing Zarbon, Vegeta took our heroes Dragon Ball and flew off. Unbeknownst to Vegeta, Ruby had stolen his hidden Dragon Ball! Enraged, Vegeta flew all the way back to our hero's hideout. How will our hero's fare against this enraged Saiyan?

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza's Secret Weapon!

________________________________________________________________________________

Vegeta had finally arrived at the cave where the Remanites were hiding. Upon landing, Vegeta let out a menacing roar.

"GRR! COME OUT AND FACE ME! ACCEPT YOUR FATE LIKE A WARRIOR!" Vegeta screamed in rage.

Upon receiving no answer, Vegeta ran into the cave. However; the cave was abandoned. Clenching his fists, Vegeta blew up the entire cave!

"Grr! DAMN IT! Those bastards saw this coming!" Vegeta growled angrily to himself.

(Meanwhile)

After Ruby had returned to her friends with Vegeta's stolen Dragon Ball, they quickly packed up and flew to another hidden location. Their new location was a hidden between two large rock formations on a hill. Ruby peeked up over the hill to check if the coast was clear.

"I think we're in the clear. It's pretty well hidden." Ruby said to the others.

Weiss however wasn't too fond of their new hideout.

"Oh, you've got to be joking! At least with the previous location we had shelter, but now we're out in the open in a confined space no bigger than the hallways of Beacon!" Weiss complained.

Pyrrha tried to cheer her up.

"Oh come on Weiss, beggars can't be choosers. And besides, Oren and Fasha will be coming in on that new ship your brother made. So, it'll be best to tough it out until then." Pyrrha said.

Weiss puffed her cheeks in annoyance. Jaune then turned towards the others.

"Alright, so I have a plan. I will take Ruby to see the Grand Elder to get her potential unlocked, while you two stay here and keep watch over the Dragon Ball." Jaune said.

Pyrrha nodded her head, while Ruby looked confused.

"Wait, what do you mean unlocking my potential?" Ruby asked.

"I'll tell you more on the way, let's go!" Jaune said.

Both hunters then took off into the sky, and began their flight to the Grand Elders home.

(Meanwhile)

In outer space, Oren and Fasha continued their training. At first, they started off light with ten times gravity, but as they went up, they made it to one hundred times gravity! Currently, both Oren and Fasha were doing handstand push-ups with one arm.