Chapter 11: Ginyu Force Showdown!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren had defeated Recoome, and the Ginyu Force's blue hurricane, Burter. However, it seemed that Captain Ginyu was on his way! Telling his friends to go to Frieza's ship to gather the Dragon Balls, Oren, Fasha, and Vegeta waited for Captain Ginyu to arrive. Then, Vegeta used this opportunity to go after the Dragon Balls! Thus, leaving Oren and Fasha to deal with Ginyu. After a short battle, Oren demonstrated his power to the now terrified Ginyu, causing the captain to cry out that Oren was a Super Saiyan. Then, an idea crept into Ginyu's mind. Smirking, Ginyu removed his scouter and did the unthinkable, he switched bodies with Oren! How will Oren be able to get his body back?

________________________________________________________________________________

Ginyu Force Showdown!

________________________________________________________________________________

Grand Elder Guru sat upon his throne, sensing what was currently happening across the planet. Through pained breaths, he beckoned young Dende towards his throne.

"Dende my child," Guru said tiredly. "Go, find the Remanite's. And deliver to them, the phrase to summon Porunga." Guru said to the small child.

Dende was confused at Guru's request.

"B-But, Grand Elder. I do not know if I could reach them in time, nor do I have the strength or courage to help them." Dende said, shamefully looking down.

Guru looked at Dende and gave him a warm fatherly smile.

"Oh, Dende, Child," Guru said softly, beckoning Dende to come closer. When the small child walked up to the side of the large throne, Guru placed his hand upon Dende's head. "Here, my child. The last of my power. It will help you aid our new friends." Guru said, removing his hand from Dende's head.

Then, Nail spoke up. "I suggest you hurry Dende," Nail said quicky. "For I sense someone fast approaching. Whoever they are, their heart has been tainted with evil." Nail warned.

Dende nodded and looked back towards Guru.

"F-Farewell, Grand Elder. Please, don't die." Dende said quietly, before running out the building.

Upon making it outside, Dende took off into the air towards the young hunters. However, he saw someone else flying in the same direction towards Guru's house. Dende knew that face all too well, it was the man who ordered the death of his brother and his father, it was Frieza. Frieza spared a glance towards the Namekian child as they flew right past each other.

Frieza couldn't help but wonder: I'll let him go, there's no need to waste energy on insects. However, that boy, he looks rather...Familiar.

Ignoring Dende, Frieza continued his flight towards the house of the Grand Elder. It wasn't long until he saw a large mountain up ahead with a single building at its peak. Frieza stopped his flight and stepped out of his hovercraft. Turning his sights towards the entrance, he saw Nail standing outside of the doorway.

"Who are you?" Nail said calmly with a hint of animosity. "Whatever you are seeking, you shall not find it here."

Frieza smirked, and bowed slightly with the elegance of a courtier