Chapter 20: Frieza's Nightmare, The Super Saiyan Awakens!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren's fight with Frieza continued, but not even the Kaio-Ken powered Kamehameha could bring him down. Running out of options, Oren decided that the only way to defeat Frieza once and for all was to use the Spirit Bomb. However, Oren decided to gather energy from the nearby surrounding planets, which would take longer. Just as thing's couldn't get any worse, Frieza saw the Spirit Bomb in the sky! Fasha tried her best to fend off Frieza, but the galactic tyrant was too much for the Saiyan. Seeing an opportunity, Oren threw the Spirit Bomb, hitting Frieza. It seemed as though the battle was won, and the tyrant was no more. However, before anyone could do anything, they saw that somehow Frieza had survived! Frieza managed to wound both Piccolo and Fasha, before aiming his sights on Jaune. Using his telekinetic powers, Frieza raised Jaune high into the air, and killed him. Enraged at seeing one of his best friends slain before him, something inside Oren snapped, and with a mighty yell, Oren had transformed into the very thing that Frieza had feared, a Super Saiyan.

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza's Nightmare, The Super Saiyan Awakens!

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza stood aback at the sight before him. The Saiyan below had just transformed, yet it wasn't the transformation that scared him. The aura and the radiating heat of Oren's power frightened him. Even without the ability to sense other's power, he knew that this boy had gained a power that was significantly stronger than him.

'W-What is this?' Frieza wondered. 'I thought Saiyan's only transformed into giant apes, what's going on?'

Frieza looked directly into Oren's newly green eyes and saw a roaring Oozaru staring back at him. Frieza's eyes shrunk as he flinched back.

'N-No,' Frieza shivered. 'I-It can't be...!' Frieza thought as his body was overcome with fear. "A S-Super Saiyan...!" Frieza muttered.

Oren continually glared hatefully up the hill at Frieza.

"Get out of here Ruby," Oren demanded. "I can still sense Piccolo and Fasha's energy, they're still alive. Get them to my ship and fly back to Remnant!"

Ruby's eyes widened at what Oren had asked of her.

"B-But, if we leave, then you'll be stuck here," Ruby said concerningly. "How will you be able to get back?"

Oren turned back to look at his silver eyed friend.

"If Piccolo dies, then everything we've done will be for nothing," Oren growled. "Take my ship and go!"

Ruby flinched but nodded.

"A-Alright," Ruby muttered.

Ruby walked over to Piccolo's unconscious body and slung him over her shoulder. Pyrrha walked up to Fasha and did the same thing. Ruby looked back at her friend

"I'll see you home, Oren," Ruby spoke softly.

Ruby, Pyrrha, and Weiss began to fly away with Piccolo and Fasha. Ruby looked back, and sadly smiled, believing that this may be the last time she'll ever see her friend.