Chapter 21: Frieza's Desperate Attack!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren's transformation into the Legendary Super Saiyan had terrified Frieza! The galactic tyrant proved to be no match for the younger angered Saiyan, proving that any of his attacks couldn't damage Oren at all. Now Frieza is running out of ways to keep this rampaging Saiyan back; Will Oren's unsettling transformation be enough to finally defeat Frieza once and for all?

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza's Desperate Attack!

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza stood there, mouth agape at the Saiyan's speech. This couldn't be happening. This CAN NOT be happening! In all his years of ruling the galaxy under his family's supremacy, he felt as though it would all come to an end this day. Frieza began to tremble in fear and anger.

"D-Damn it...!" Frieza cursed quietly. "I won't be defeated by a Saiyan! I cannot believe this! I WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS! Damn it, DAMN IT, DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN IIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!" Frieza screamed like a spoiled child.

Oren stood there emotionless.

"This is the end for you, Frieza," Oren said calmly. "Face your death with dignity." Oren said, as his aura erupted from his body.

Frieza clenched his fists and trembled with rage.

"Y-You... insolent...!" Frieza growled. "Do you know who you are speaking to? I am Lord Frieza, the god emperor of this universe! I won't be defeated by an inferior species!" Frieza shrieked.

Oren calmly cupped his hands in front of him, as if preparing the Kamehameha.

"If you wish to die in ignorance," Oren said. "Then so be it. I'll see you in Hell."

A blood red aura surrounded Frieza's body, as blood veins were bulging from Frieza's forehead.

"A superior being such as myself, will never be defeated by an inferior being such as you," Frieza growled. "I'd rather die by my own hands before I'll ever let that happen." Frieza said, placing both his hands together, as a red ball surrounded by electricity appeared.

Oren looked at Frieza with an emotionless glare.

"Instead of bitching about it, then why don't you show me?" Oren asked.

As the ball of energy began to develop in his hands, Frieza smirked.

"Oho ho ho!" Frieza chuckled. "Fool. Did you honestly believe that I would die? No; that honor belongs to you, and any other inferior being who dare oppose the mighty god kings of the universe!" Frieza cackled.

Oren hardened his glare as Frieza continued to charge his attacks.

"Tell me ape," Frieza laughed. "How long can you survive in the cold vacuum of space? I doubt that you'll find it as effortless as I do." Frieza smirked.

Frieza raised his hands into the air, and his energy ball tripled in size.

"YOU AND THIS ENTIRE PLANET CAN GO TO HELL WITHOUT ME!" Frieza yelled, before throwing his energy ball directly into the ground.