Chapter 14: Piccolo's Arrival!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Piccolo has been resurrected and brought to Planet Namek. Soon after being brought to his home planet, Piccolo came across Nail who was badly injured from his previous fight with Frieza. Nail revealed that if Piccolo were to merge with another being, he would become stronger than ever! Nail pleaded with Piccolo to merge with him in order to stop Frieza. By placing his hand upon Nail's body, the great Namekian warrior merged with Piccolo. With the others, Frieza revealed that it was HE who destroyed Planet Vegeta, while also revealing that he had the ability to transform. Upon transforming, he impaled Jaune through the chest! Enraged at seeing what happened to her friend, Ruby charged towards the galactic emperor. Will Piccolo manage to reach his friends in time!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Intro)

Piccolo's Arrival!

________________________________________________________________________________

Oren sat inside the healing chamber, sensing what was happening outside the ship. It seemed that Frieza had managed to raise his power level to the point that it even made Oren flinch. Then he felt Jaune's energy drop!

"W-What's happening out there," Oren pondered to himself. "Damn it! I feel so useless in here when my friends are in danger!" Oren said.

(Meanwhile)

Back outside with the others, Frieza had tossed Jaune's body aside.

"JAUNE!!" Ruby and Pyrrha screamed.

Both girls attempted to fly towards Jaune's body but were intercepted by a smirking Frieza crossing his arms. Ruby growled when she saw the galactic emperor block their path.

"MOVE!" Ruby growled.

"Don't bother," Frieza smirked. "He's going to die regardless. If I, were you two, I'd focus on the here and now." Frieza chuckled.

Pyrrha was about to attack but stopped when she saw Ruby shaking. Ruby's hands were shaking violently, as a white aura surrounded her body. Then she saw a bright light shine through Ruby's eyes.

"I... SAID...MOVE!!!" Ruby screamed, her eyes glowing a bright silver.

Before anyone could blink, Ruby dashed towards Frieza and kicked the side of his head! This left everyone in awe.

The kicked left Frieza dazed, unable to react. Ruby then sucker punched Frieza across the face, she then began to rapidly punch Frieza in the stomach, over and over again! Frieza couldn't even fight back, as he felt the wind getting knocked out of him. Ruby finished with an uppercut underneath Frieza's chin. She quickly dashed over towards Frieza and unleashed a flurry of kicks into Frieza's abdomen. With one last Kick, Frieza was knocked back! Ruby began to charge an energy ball with her palm and threw it at Frieza!

Dragon Ball R: Frieza Saga.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें