Chapter 15: Piccolo, The Super Namek!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Ruby flew into a fury at the sight of Jaune getting maimed by Frieza. Even Vegeta was shocked by the outcome. Unfortunately, it seemed as though Frieza was unfazed by Ruby's vicious assault. Frieza then began to brutally torment the poor girl, before suddenly having his tail clipped. Frieza was flabbergasted to see Jaune standing before him, alive and well. Vegeta too was shocked as to seeing Jaune get back up from being directly impaled. Jaune and Fasha took it upon themselves to distract Frieza, while this happened, Vegeta saw that it was Dende who healed Jaune as the Namekian child was healing Ruby. When the group returned, they unleashed a flurry of Ki attacks against Frieza, alas, it too was in vain. However, before anyone could do anything, a bright orb appeared out of nowhere between the hunters and Frieza. The light around the orb began to dissipate, revealing Piccolo! Will Piccolo be able to avenge his people?

________________________________________________________________________________

(Intro)

Piccolo, The Super Namek!

________________________________________________________________________________

Piccolo was staring at Frieza, while the galactic emperor stood atop a small hill looking down at the Namekian warrior. The wind slightly blowing Piccolo's cape.

"Another Namekian," Frieza smirked. "Your kind are very easy to dispose of. You'll soon be meeting the rest of your inferior kind in Hell after we're through." Frieza chuckled.

Piccolo stood there silently.

"Shut the Fuck up." Piccolo said, before disappearing from sight.

Frieza's eyes widened, as Piccolo reappeared right in front of him! Frieza jumped high into the air to avoid Piccolo's strike, yet the Namekian warrior persisted and followed Frieza in the air. Piccolo threw a punch, only for Frieza to block his attack. Both fighters began trading blows with one another, their strikes nearly impossible to see with the naked eye. Each time one or the other blocked an attack, it would create a miniature sonic boom! Piccolo then rammed his left elbow into Frieza's gut, sending him flying back.

"TAKE THIS!" Piccolo yelled, throwing a punch towards Frieza's face.

With the others, they could do nothing but watch in awe as their friend was actually going toe to toe with Frieza!

"W-Whoa," Jaune exclaimed. "He's actually giving Frieza a run for his money!"

Vegeta clenched his fists and growled.

"Yes," Vegeta mumbled. "Perhaps there's a chance we could get out of this after all."

Ruby could only smile widely at seeing her friend fight against Frieza.

"See," Ruby said. "I told you Piccolo could do it!" Ruby happily exclaimed.

From the side, Vegeta was getting even more angrier than before.

'But how?' Vegeta thought. 'It wasn't too long ago back on Remnant I had him totally outclassed! This green bastard shouldn't be that strong, I'm a Saiyan, the King of Saiyan's! My power should be second to none!' Vegeta thought angrily to himself.