Chapter 23: Dragon Ball Revival, Come Back Home Oren!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

King Kai, along with Kami and Grand Elder Guru, managed to devise a plan to bring back all who were killed by Frieza and bring them back to Remnant. In a flash of light, Ruby and her friends found themselves in Forever Fall with the other remaining Namekians. But to their shock, they saw that Vegeta was brought with them as well. Back on Namek, Frieza's rage at losing his chance to wish for immortality caused him to use most of his Ki reserves, leaving him weak. Oren reverted back to his original form and told Frieza he was done fighting him and left to escape. Not wanting to end this fight, Frieza attempted to attack him, but Oren dodged his cowardly strike. Angered, Oren tricked Frieza into throwing a Ki disc towards him, which in turn, caused it to redirect itself towards Frieza, cutting him in half. Oren began to leave, but not before Frieza begged for mercy. Reluctantly, Oren gave Frieza some of his energy to escape Namek. Instead of taking Oren's advice, Frieza used this chance to shoot a Ki blast towards Oren. Enraged at Frieza's decision, Oren threw his own Ki blast towards the galactic tyrant, slaying him; once and for all. But it was too late, Frieza's ship was destroyed, and Namek exploded in a magnificent light, leaving Oren to die alone. Will his friends be able to wish him back to life?

________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon Ball Revival, Come Back Home Oren!

________________________________________________________________________________

The eerie silence of space was deafening after the destruction of Planet Namek. In Otherworld, King Kai fell to his knees.

"K-King Kai," Velvet stuttered. "W-What happened? I-Is Oren..."

King Kai trembled.

"I-I'm sorry," King Kai apologized. "Both Planet Namek, and Oren have met their end."

A gasp of horror was heard from behind him. Cardin, Neptune, and Velvet looked devastated. Both Oren, and Jaune had died once before, and now, they'll never return to the relm of the living. Cardin fell to his knees, as his hair over-shadowed his eyes that were pouring tears whilst gritting his teeth. His left hand dug its fingers into the dirt of King Kai's planet, while his right arm repeatedly punched the ground.

"D-Damnit... D-DAMNIT!" Cardin cried out in anguish.

Oren was the one who redeemed him, the one who turned him away from the dark path he was following. And to hear that his best friend was dead once more, was too much for the young hunter to bear.

"I-It can't be... It can't be true..." Cardin wept.

Velvet knelt next to Cardin and wrapped her arms around him, while crying herself. Neptune stood silently, staring at the ground.

"I am so sorry," King Kai apologized. "There's nothing we can do. The only thing we can do now, is to inform his loved ones back on Remnant that a great warrior has finally met his end."

"Yang, Blake, Professor Goodwitch," Neptune said to himself. "I can't imagine how hard this will be on them." Neptune said, bowing his head. "King Kai," Neptune said to the Kai. "Let me tell Weiss what happened, she's probably a better speaker then I am to tell everyone what happened." Neptune suggested.