Chapter 9: Oren's Newfound Power!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Our heroes have made an uneasy alliance with Vegeta, who in turn was eager to get to the Dragon Balls before the Ginyu Force. Unfortunately, they were too late. While taking away the Dragon Balls, Captain Ginyu ordered his men to kill the young hero's. Guldo went up first and demonstrated his abilities to stop time. Before he could harm Jaune and his friends, Vegeta slayed the small alien by decapitating him! Up next was the Ginyu Force's juggernaut, Recoome. Recoome put up a great fight, taking Vegeta out. However, his power was too great for the young hunters, who were all taken out, one by one. Ruby was the last, and as she went to attack, Recoome broke her neck! It seemed as though this was the end of the young hunters, until a strange ship landed overhead. As it turned out, it was the ship Whitely built for Oren! Now both Oren and Fasha must find their friends and retrieve the Dragon Balls.

(End Song)

________________________________________________________________________________

  Oren's Newfound Power!

________________________________________________________________________________

Captain Ginyu had arrived back at the flagship to deliver the Dragon Balls to Frieza.

"Lord Frieza, I have brought back the stolen Dragon Balls as you requested." Ginyu said with a bow.

Frieza looked at the Dragon Balls with a sinister smile, then looked back to Ginyu.

"Outstanding Captain Ginyu, simply outstanding! Once again, you've exceeded my expectations. Not only have you brought back all seven Dragon Balls, but you did so with complete ease! I'm almost ashamed I didn't call you sooner." Frieza complemented.

Ginyu smiled.

"Thank you, Lord Frieza! Praise from you is high praise indeed. Nothing could fill me with greater pride!" Ginyu said pridefully.

Frieza looked at the Dragon Balls with longing, and anticipation.

"Ah, finally! At last, eternal life is mine! It's all right here in the palm of my hand! Oh, how I wish to savor the moment!" Frieza said excitedly.

Captain Ginyu smiled from the side.

"Then this is a call for celebration! I shall now preform the dance of joy!" Captain Ginyu announced.

Captain Ginyu then proceeded to do an awkward dancing routine, which Frieza wasn't too keen on seeing.

"Perhaps you could do this dance of yours another time." Frieza said, not wanting to see Captain Ginyu's dance.

Captain Ginyu stooped immediately and stood to attention.

"Yes, Lord Frieza." Ginyu said, sounding disappointed.

Frieza then turned his gaze back to the Dragon Balls.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Frieza said.

"DRAGON BALLS! I, LORD FRIEZA, EMPORER OF THE UNIVERSE! COMMANDS YOU TO GRANT ME IMMORTALITY, AND ETERNAL YOUTH!" Frieza shouted.