Chapter 4: A Meeting With The Grand Elder!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren had received news from Professor Ozpin, that there existed someone even stronger than Vegeta on Namek! While receiving the news, both Penny and Fasha arrived and gave Oren a Senzu bean, healing him and recovering his tail! Both Oren and Fasha flew to the SCD headquarters, and met with Whitely Schnee, who was currently finishing a ship to take both Saiyan warriors to Namek. However; a dark presence was descending across Namek. An alien dictator, by the Name of Frieza, had invaded Namek to take their Dragon Balls for himself. Thankfully, both Ruby and Jaune managed to save a small Namekian child from Frieza's brutal onslaught. As this was happening, Vegeta too was searching for the Dragon Balls. Until he intercepted an old ally, Dodoria. Dodoria revealed that Frieza, the alien that he and Fasha previously worked for destroyed their home world, Planet Vegeta. Angered, Vegeta killed Dodoria, and was slightly amused that Frieza himself is afraid of his Saiyan potential. However; until their fated reunion, Vegeta will have to stay out of the tyrants sight.

________________________________________________________________________________

A Meeting With The Grand Elder!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jaune, Ruby, and Dende had flown back to their hidden camp. As the three landed, they entered the cave.

"Weiss, Pyrrha! We're back!" Jaune called out.

As they walked deeper into the cave, they saw what appeared to be a small mechanical house. Both Jaune and Ruby looked confused as to why there was a small house inside an old cave. Then the door slowly opened to reveal Weiss.

"Hey Pyrrha, Ruby and Jaune are back!" Weiss yelled back into the house.

Both girls walked out to greet the other two. Dende however hid behind Ruby's leg.

"Where have you two been! We've been waiting here for an hour!" Weiss complained.

Pyrrha then saw Dende hiding behind Ruby's leg.

"R-Ruby, is that who I think it is?" Pyrrha asked.

Weiss too looked at the small shy Namekian child hiding behind Ruby. Ruby looked behind her and gently coaxed the Small Namekian child forward.

"There's no need to be scared Dende, these are our friends." Ruby said gently.

Pyrrha walked forward and kneeled before the child.

"Hello there, I'm Pyrrha. What's your name?" Pyrrha asked.

Dende shyly looked down.

"D-Dende." Dende replied.

Pyrrha contained herself from squealing, as she thought Dende to be irresistibly adorable.

"Oh he's so cute!" Pyrrha said.

Weiss continued to look at the Namekian child.

"He looks like Kami and Piccolo." Weiss said.

Weiss then looked to both Jaune and Ruby.

"So how come you brought a Namekinan child with you?" Weiss asked.

"It's kind of a long story. But first, why is there a house in here?" Jaune asked.