Epilogue.

A grizzled man wearing an Atlas military coat was watching a monitor screen displaying a video of Oren redirecting a grenade towards General Ironwood, and Doctor Gero. The man continued to watch the video on loop, his right fist clenching in anger. The man turned and looked at a nearby mirror next to him and observed his face. Upon staring into the mirror, he saw his black hair greying, as a beard began to grow. On the left side of his face was a disfiguring burn scar from an explosion he had endured. This man was James Ironwood, the Ex-General of Atlas. Behind him was a much older man who was working on a computer. The man had wrinkles upon his face, blue eyes, and long white hair and a mustache. This was Dr. Gero, a cybernetic expert. He had a long hat atop his head with the symbol of the Atlas military on it. Ironwood then turned to face his comrade. 

"Ruined," Ironwood growled. "All of our work, ruined. By that meddling boy!"

Gero stopped what he was doing and looked at his friend.   

"He'll get his due, don't worry about that," Gero reassured. "Soon, Oren will be nothing more than a charred corpse once my Androids are through with him."

Ironwood crossed his arms.

"Still; I'm uneasy with this alliance we've made with Raven Branwen," Ironwood sneered. "The woman is a bandit for Brother's sake! Without honor!"

Gero sighed and went back to work.

"We need bodies for our Android army," Gero explained. "And in her line of work, she'll bring in bucket loads." Gero smiled, ignoring the human cost of his plan.

"And what if your plan doesn't work?" Ironwood asked. 

"Then we'll go to plan B," Gero said, pointing towards two pods that had #18 and #17 painted on them.