Chapter 12: Frieza's Monstrous Wrath!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R! Oren, with the aid of Fasha, had managed to track down Ginyu in his stolen body. After boasting that he was even stronger than before, Ginyu was shocked to hear that he hadn't grown stronger at all! After a short fight between the hunters and Ginyu, along with Vegeta, they managed to get Oren into his original body. However, Ginyu attempted to steal Vegeta's body! Thankfully, Oren managed to trap Ginyu in the form of a harmless frog, which Vegeta took pleasure in killing. Now inside the healing chamber, Oren must wait for his wounds to heal. Will he recover in time before Frieza arrives?

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Frieza's Monstrous Wrath!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ruby was currently sitting outside looking at the Dragon Balls. Without the knowledge of Speaking Namekian, they couldn't use the Dragon Balls. Then Ruby heard Jaune call out to her.

"Hey Ruby, over here!" Jaune called.

Ruby walked over to see Jaune and the others explaining their plan of action.

"Alright, so we've talked it out, and it seems that the only option we have is to make a run to Guru's house." Jaune explained.

"B-But, what about Frieza? He's still out there somewhere." Ruby responded.

Jaune sighed, as he knew she was right. If they were to make the trek back to Guru's house, there was a possibility that they'd run into Frieza. But at this time, they had no other choice. But before anyone could respond, they all felt a small power level approaching them!

"Hey, do you all feel that?" Ruby said.

Fasha looked in the direction the power was coming from.

"It's not Frieza, their power is level is significantly weaker." Fasha said.

After a few moments, they all waited for this mystery guest to make their appearance. When the figure came into view, they couldn't believe who they saw.

"DENDE!" Everyone except Fasha exclaimed.

Dende smiled as he landed before the group.

"Y-You're all okay!" Dende exclaimed.

Both Ruby and Pyrrha embraced the Namekian child, who in turn embraced them back. Dende then looked at Fasha.

"Who's this?" Dende asked.

Fasha slowly walked up to the child.

"Hello there young one. I'm Fasha, I'm a friend of theirs who came here with another to aid you." Fasha explained.

Ruby then began to ask why Dende was there in the first place.

"Grand Elder Guru sent me to help you with the hidden phrase to awaken Porunga!" Dende explained.

Everyone looked confused at Dende.

"Uh, Porunga?" Pyrrha asked.

"He's our eternal Dragon, like how your planet has your own." Dende said.