Chapter 13: Frieza's Terrifying Transformation!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren had been placed inside the Healing Chamber, while everyone else began to wait for the process to finish. However, the group were reunited with Dende, who was told by the Grand Elder to aid them. The group then began to summon the Namekian Dragon, Porunga! Before they could make a wish, Piccolo telepathically communicated to them from Otherworld! He told them to wish him back to life, as doing so would also bring back Kami, and Remnant's Dragon Balls. His second wish was to be brought to planet Namek to exact his revenge on Frieza for butchering his people. Unbeknownst to the group of hunters, Vegeta had woken up from his short nap to sense that Frieza was nearby and was enraged that the hunters had taken the Dragon Balls! Upon getting their first two wishes granted, Vegeta arrived and demanded that he'd be made immortal. Begrudgingly, Dende began to make the wish, only for Porunga to let out a pained roar and disappear! The Dragon Balls fell to the ground and were turned to stone. Through his tears of grief, Dende revealed that the Grand Elder had passed away! Before anything could be done, everyone turned around and saw Frieza staring down at them upon a hill! Will our heroes survive Frieza's fury?

________________________________________________________________________________

(Intro)

Frieza's Terrifying Transformation!

________________________________________________________________________________

Piccolo was Currently flying through the countryside of Planet Namek, all the while he felt a large power level spike up.

"That energy," Piccolo said. "It feels like this Frieza guy just sprang into action!" Piccolo said to himself. Piccolo then felt another power level, but it was draining at a rapid pace. "W-Wait, that power level, it's falling! Could it be Ruby!" Piccolo said, as he began to fly towards the ground.

Upon landing, Piccolo saw a battered and bruised Namekian who was barely breathing. It was Nail, he was still struggling to maintain consciousness after his bout with Frieza. Piccolo looked down at his fellow Namekian with a look of shock and awe.

"So, this is a Namekian?" Piccolo quietly whispered to himself. " H-He looks just like me! But he's wounded, looks like he'd seen better days." Piccolo said quietly.

At that moment, Nail slowly opened one eye, and trained it on Piccolo.

"S-So you're the N-Namekian the Remanites spoke off." Nail said with a weak gruff voice. Nail then gave a weak smirk. "Th-Then Porunga has granted them their wish. Th-This pleases me greatly." Nail said.

Piccolo kept eye contact with the wounded Namekian.

"Then you are aware of the current situation." Piccolo said. "Then you'll also know that I'll have to get to the others before Frieza does anything." Piccolo said with a sense of urgency. Nail began to softly chuckle. "Then you'll understand if I leave you to your fate." Piccolo said carelessly, as he began to walk off.

Nail then turned his head towards Piccolo.

"I'm surprised," Nail spoke quietly, causing Piccolo to stop in his tracks and turn back towards the wounded Namekian. "You're more than I expected. In some respects, your power rivals that of the great Namekian warriors of old. But even your vast strength will be wasted on that monster! It's a shame that you could not merge with your other half before coming here." Nail said. This caused Piccolo stop completely.