Chapter 18: Clash of Titan's, Oren vs Frieza!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

With Jaune's aid, Vegeta used a Zenkai boost to further enhance his strength! With his newfound power, Vegeta had believed that he had finally achieved the power of a Super Saiyan. Unfortunately, his new power was no match for Frieza's final form. Vegeta then began to unleash a flurry of Ki blasts in a desperate attempt to finish Frieza, but to no avail. Out of energy, and losing his will to fight, Vegeta was set upon by Frieza's viscous assault. Back inside the healing chamber, Oren felt Vegeta's energy dropping at an alarming rate. Until finally, the healing chamber finished the healing process. Upon being freed, Oren flew as fast as he could to where his friends were. Upon arriving, Oren's friends stood in shock at the sight of their friend, even Frieza was confused. Vegeta then attempted to mock Frieza that Oren, was in fact the REAL Super Saiyan, before being shot by Frieza's death beam! With his dying breath, Vegeta revealed the truth of Planet Vegeta's destruction to Oren and begged his brother to kill Frieza. After watching his brother's death, Oren declared that he would avenge his fellow Saiyan's, and every Namekian killed by Frieza. Will Oren be able to bring down the Galactic tyrant?

________________________________________________________________________________

Clash of Titan's, Oren vs Frieza!

________________________________________________________________________________

Oren was standing in a fighting pose, opposite to that of Frieza. Ruby and the others were currently standing off to the side, watching their standoff. It wasn't until Fasha saw Oren's eyes look at them for a brief moment that told her she and the others had to get out of there.

"Everyone," Fasha called out. "We need to get out of here, now!"

Ruby and the others looked at her in confusion.

"We'll just get in the way; we need to move!" Fasha exclaimed.

Everyone nodded and flew off. Ruby looked back at her friend, then flew off with the others. Fasha was the last and looked at her ward.

"Tato," Fasha spoke softly. "It's all up to you now." Fasha said before flying away.

Knowing that his friends were at a safe distance, Oren began his charge.

Oren planted his boot into the ground and launched himself towards Frieza! In response, Frieza smirked and held out his hand to catch Oren's fist. Both fighters disappeared, which caused Ruby and the others to look carefully at their surroundings. It wasn't until Weiss pointed out that there was miniature sonic boom's echoing throughout the countryside. Both Oren and Frieza were moving too fast, only the impact of their blows could be seen. Finally, both fighters came back into view, with Oren dashing towards Frieza with a punch. Frieza ducked and tried to swipe Oren with his tail multiple times. Oren dodged Frieza's strikes with the grace of an acrobat, before finally landing upon the ground. Looking up, Oren saw Frieza fire a Ki blast from the air, which only caused Oren to quickly fly away.

Once the blast hit the ground, a massive explosion, akin to a nuclear bomb caused a giant mushroom cloud to spring into the air. Inside the mushroom cloud, Oren was floating still among the smoke as Frieza began shooting Ki blasts from his eyes. Oren looked confused as each of Frieza's Ki blasts were missing him.