Chapter 10: Ginyu, The Body Snatcher!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren and Fasha had finally arrived on planet Namek. But beforehand, Frieza had finally obtained all seven Dragon Balls! However, something was wrong, the Dragon Balls weren't answering his summons. He then came to the conclusion that there was a secret phrase that was needed to activate them. Back in the battlefield, Oren made short work of Recoome, and Burter, allowing Jeice to escape. Vegeta was astounded with Oren's power, that he came to the conclusion that his younger brother may be the legendary Super Saiyan! At this moment, Captain Ginyu and Jeice are making their way back to the battlefield to confront the young hunters!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ginyu, The Body Snatcher!

________________________________________________________________________________

The group of seven were currently discussing to Vegeta on how the Dragon Balls work, and how it could be similar to those on Remnant. To say that Vegeta was confused was an understatement.

"A Shenron? What the Hell is a Shenron?" Vegeta asked.

"It's the eternal Dragon that emerges from the Dragon Balls when summoned." Weiss answered back.

Vegeta was starting to get even more confused than ever.

"W-Wait, are you saying that something literally comes out of the Dragon Balls?!" Vegeta exclaimed.

Pyrrha nodded.

"Yes, and seeing how the sky hasn't darkened, I'd say that Frieza hasn't made his wish." Pyrrha said.

Oren's eyes then widened.

"Hold on, then that means he doesn't know how the Dragon Balls work! We could still get our wish!" Oren said with excitement.

Vegeta then felt two power levels coming towards them and quickly spoke up.

"Tch! It appears that we've got company. It looks like Jeice is coming back, and Captain Ginyu is with him!" Vegeta said in annoyance.

Then his eyes widened.

"W-Wait, where's Frieza? I would've thought he'd be at his ship with the Dragon Balls Ginyu gave him." Vegeta said.

Oren felt a large energy in the far distance. Whoever they were, they were definitely on the move.

"Hey, I'm sensing something over there. Whoever they are, they're very powerful, it must be Frieza. It seems like he's on the move, and he's heading towards three other power levels over there." Oren said, pointing where he felt the large increase of energy.

The hunter's excluding Oren and Fasha looked on in worry and fear.

"O-Over th-there?!" Jaune exclaimed.

Ruby began to tremble.

"Th-That's where Guru is!" Ruby yelled out.

Pyrrha clenched her fists.

"Damn it! If Frieza is heading there now, it's with the intent to force Guru to tell him how to activate the Dragon Balls! And th-then, he'll kill him, Nail, and Dende!" Pyrrha growled.