Chapter 19: Beware, The Legendary Super Saiyan!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren finally began his long-awaited battle with Frieza! At first, both fighters appeared to be on an even field. Suddenly Frieza demonstrated more of his telekinetic powers on Oren. Meanwhile in Otherworld, Oren's friends were confident that their friend would use the Kaio-Ken times ten on the Galactic Emperor. But King Kai revealed that Oren had already been using the Kaio-Ken times ten the whole time! Left out of options, Oren decided now or never, and fired a Kamehameha with the added boost of the Kaio-Ken times twenty! Unfortunately, Oren's attack did little to Frieza. Will Oren's efforts be for nothing?

________________________________________________________________________________

Beware, The Legendary Super Saiyan!

________________________________________________________________________________

Ruby and the others looked on in shock at the sight of Frieza. They couldn't believe that he could survive a full powered Kamehameha powered with the Kaio-Ken.

"Th-This is madness!" Weiss cried out.

"This man is a monster...!" Pyrrha muttered.

Piccolo growled in anger.

"Damn," Piccolo cursed. "Can't believe I'm saying this, but King Kai was right. We never should've gotten involved with Frieza!" Piccolo growled.

Oren looked up at Frieza with both arms extended from his previous attack. Shocked at the fact that Frieza managed to block a Kaio-Ken infused Kamehameha.

"D-Damn!"

Oren then began to slowly float towards the ground as he felt that he barely had any energy left. Frieza looked at Oren with a look combined with pain and fury. Glancing down at his right hand, he saw that it was scorched and burnt.

'No one, has EVER pushed my own body to this extremity before!' Frieza thought.

Frieza then began to shake violently in anger as he clenched his hands and looked at Oren.

"Grr! Filthy Saiyan!" Frieza growled, before flying down to the ground.

Oren tried his best to get into a fighting stance, but with his energy nearly drained, he felt as though he would pass out any minute. Frieza landed onto the ground with a thud and glared hatefully in Oren's direction.

"That hurt!" Frieza growled. "THAT REALLY HURT!!" Frieza shrieked with rage, dashing towards Oren.

Oren hunched forward, nearing the edge of collapse. As Frieza neared, Oren's vision began to fade. However. Just as Frieza threw a kick, Oren felt his body move on its own volition! Almost as if it moved instinctively on its own. Frieza's eyes widened in shock as Oren quickly dodged Frieza's attack.

"WHAT?!" Frieza exclaimed.

Oren then turned around and attempted to roundhouse kick Frieza, who dodged and jumped into the air. Oren then jumped after Frieza and both fighters began to unleash a flurry of punches and kicks at rapid speeds. During their bout, Frieza felt himself getting angrier and angrier.