Chapter 16: Frieza's Demonic Assault!

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Piccolo had arrived just in time to face Frieza. However, something was different about him. It wasn't until after his fight against Frieza's second form, he revealed that he had absorbed Nail, causing him to become stronger than ever! Piccolo seemed to be gaining the upper hand, until Frieza gave a shocking announcement. It seems as though Frieza wasn't using his full power! Piccolo then removed his weighted training gear to give him an extra boost in power, but unfortunately, it still wasn't enough. It was then that Frieza made a horrifying statement, he still had two more transformations! Frieza then began to transform into his hideous third form in front of Piccolo! Will Piccolo be able to defeat Frieza and avenge his people or will his training with King Kai all have been for nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza's Demonic Assault!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y-You, vile freak!" Piccolo yelled, before slowly backing away from Frieza.

The tyrant's transformation made him appear more demonic than alien. Frieza's sight alone would make even the most ferocious of warrior's quake in fear. In the air, the others looked down, horrified.

"H-He looks like something out of a nightmare...!" Ruby quivered.

"How the Hell are we meant to fight this monster," Pyrrha asked. "You all heard it yourselves, he has one more transformation!" Pyrrha exclaimed.

Vegeta clenched his fists in anger.

'D-Damn it,' Vegeta cursed to himself. 'I believed I had grown stronger than Frieza during my time under him, but the bastard STILL has more power he's hiding! If only I could become a Super Saiyan, then maybe, just maybe I'll be able to defeat this beast!' Vegeta thought to himself.

Down below, Frieza began to give Piccolo a wide unnerving smirk.

"Oho ho ho," Frieza laughed. "Come on, what are you waiting for? You seemed to have had quite a bit of confidence in your speed earlier, as I recall. So, why don't we start by putting that to the test, hmm?" Frieza chuckled.

Frieza then jumped high into the air, the speed of which caused Piccolo's eyes to widen in surprise. Frieza then began his descent downwards, bringing his foot down. Piccolo dodged the attack by flying back, only for Frieza to fly after him. Piccolo turned around to see Frieza slowly but surely catching up to him. The Namekian then attempted to quickly dash away at speeds that would seem impossible to the naked eye. As Piccolo tried to gain more distance, he would occasionally look behind him.

'That added bulk he's gained can only slow him down,' Piccolo thought, seeing his opponent's gained muscle mass would only cause him to move slower. 'I don't care how much power he's gained; he'll never get close to me to even use it!' Piccolo theorized.

Piccolo then turned his head forward, only for his eyes to widen and to immediately stop. Floating in front of him was Frieza, who was currently crossing his arms. Piccolo quickly brought his guard up.