Chapter 10 | Upset

"Its tasty" I speak with my mouth full of tasty delicious, mind relaxing, tongue praising food. Hunger doubling up inside me as each spoon goes in.

"I am happy you like it" Aunty also known as My mother in law who insisted me in calling her Ammi speaks with a genuine smile.

"What do you want to eat on lunch?" She worries about my choice and I feel like a princess without a king as my father in this anime world.

"Anything you like" I smile at the women who nods "huh—wait do you think I am that type of girl who burns the kitchen when she enters?" I question her about the doubt which is bugging me and when she does not answer I grin at her "Do Not Worry about that...because you've brought a chef in your house" my grin does not fall but her giggles fills the silent room.

"I am not joking at all, give a call to my ammi she will tell you how good I am" I wink at her, the thought of she being my mother in law and that I should act like a disciplined silent girl slipping out of my mind cause I am not someone who is silent.

"Okay I believe you" she smiles at me and I nod feeling proud "then I will be cooking for lunch today okay?" She hesitates but nods and I so want to bump my fist on to her's but I keep it to myself.

"Ammi, I'll be leaving" I chew the food but secretly peek at my handsome husband who is looking like a walking free show model in that grey suit—damn does he always leave to work looking like a model—I feel sorry for those female worker they must've done sin without wanting too.

He walks forward to side hug is Ammi but takes a peek at me and soon his eyes falls on the spoon which I am licking-with my tongue out I look at him with wide eyes but quickly press my lips together. I scratch the back of neck awkwardly feeling shy all of a sudden after getting caught doing unhygienic thing.

I feel like getting embarrassed in his eyes is the new agenda I have created.

I awkwardly smile as I look around.

He does not open his mouth to talk but walks away leaving me with red cheeks and a disturbing heart.

Few hours later

"Noo! He will kick me out I am sure about it" I whine with a pout looking at the old woman who is ignoring my protest. Only throwing my hands and legs like a kid is left other than that I have done everything so she does not force me on doing things which I don't want to.

I so want to yell at this woman for being so stubborn "He won't, don't worry...go surprise him" she smiles at me as she packs the food for her son and she wants me to deliver it, I am not a delivery boy!!

And Surprise?! Why the hell would he be surprise if he sees my face?! Did she forget in what context our marriage took place?!! I am freaking replacement and I am ignoring that but if he gets mad and says that I am nothing to him and I just a liability, I am sure my happy heart will break into pieces—And I don't want that, I am happy with the hope of everything will change one day, why is she trying to ruin my happy moment!

"Kinza...if you stay here all alone I am sure you will feel bored so please go there, I will warn Ayan that you are coming so stop stressing out okay" she smiles at me and handles me the bag of food which was made by me.

"Please take madam to Ayaan's office" the old man nods and asks me to follow him, with hesitant step I follow him.

Allah please be by my side. If he insults me in-front of his employees to look all bossy—I-I will also insult him-yeah I will also insult him I won't stay quiet.