Chapter 11 | Rambling

"Huh? Yeah-Yeah I can see your angry, what's wrong?" I take a step towards her and she quickly looks away telling me that she is upset.

What shit is this? Now what should I do? ignore her? Ya allah take me away before I could yell at her for irritating me.

My eyes widens on it own when she wipes her eyes and I clearly saw a glimpse of tears flowing when she turned her back towards me.

Why is she crying now??

"Hey...why are you crying? Will you tell me what is wrong??" She sniffs and rubs her running nose so I pick some tissues from the table and she quickly snatches it away.

"The food must be cold, first eat" she speaks in a low voice and I don't know what to do now. I freaking don't know how to confront a person, I have never done that before. Why would I?? I don't have any friends so I don't know what confronting someone means.

I look at the lunch bag feeling hungry but I don't know If I should talk to her first or eat first. After debating in my brain for good two seconds I pick the bag up and press my palm in her lower back in a subtle manner asking her to move forward, she slightly flinches at the sudden touch but soon relaxes and walks towards the small couch, I have in my cabin.

The feeling of awkwardness fills my heart cause it must be the first time I am eating my lunch with a woman in my cabin.

Tasty smell fills my nostrils when I open the box only to find many different types of food, I take a peek at the girl who is seating silently with her hands together on the lap she look around the room admiring this beautiful office which is my second home.

I do not waste any time but dig in this delicious looking food which tastes just as the way it looks maybe it tastes more good. I silently enjoy my food but something rings insides me and the angel inside me slaps my face for not asking kinza if she ate.

I wipe my lips before speaking "did you eat?" She shakes her sincerely and I mentally curse for not being a gentleman and asking her before hand "why? Its already two" my eyebrows jump in confusion and somewhere in my heart someone tells me that this lunch was for both of us because the amount of food the person has packed is not for a single person to eat.

Now what? Should I follow this sharing is caring rule?

Before I could act like a gentleman against my will she speaks "I had my breakfast just few hours ago and I am not hungry, I'll eat later" she relieves me from the tention I was feeling at the thought acting like those cheesy couple who feed their woman, hell I am not made for those type of acts.

I nod at her but fill my mouth again "how is it?" She smiles at me and her swollen eyes is making her look more beautiful "good" I nod before searching the water bottle but soon I hear her sighing "good? Do you know there is something called 'complimenting others just to make them happy exists in this world and you can take a part in that too...it doesn't cost dollars" she rolls her eyes looking annoyed at a high level. "Sometimes you really get on my nerves" she mumbles and the next sentence which was more like a whisper but was audible to my ears makes me choke at her sudden bluntness "you are such a rude jerk"

My throat tightens and food slips in the wrong pipe at her sudden outburst and soon sound of heavy Cough fills the room "ya Allah" a gasp leaves her lips and she quickly moves forward to help me, her small palm rubs my back up and down but that doesn't help me, my face turns red from coughing and my throat hurts, tears sting my eyes automatically and I force myself to open my eyes when something wet presses on my lips when I see kinza holding the the water bottle near my lips, I let her come closer, she lifts the bottle up and I gulp the cold liquid down.