Chapter 29 | Romantic

2 week later

I carefully place my palm on his big one holding his hand by his wrist I measure our hands and everytime I do everytime my hand is the tiniest infront of his "why is your hand so big?!" I want to throw his hand away out of frustration but he is letting me do whatever I want with his fingers while busily typing something on his laptop with his free hand so I keep my frustration inside and do not disturb him.

It's Sunday, free day but what can I say to this workaholic. "Husband?" He hums in response getting used to me calling him husband by now. "What should I wear for tonight? Red or blue?" He takes a peek at me before again keeping his eyes on his work.

"I am not good at choosing dresses so wear whatever you like" I roll my eyes at his boring answer and slide down my body feeling so lazy that I can't even describe each and every muscle in my body is screaming laziness.

I lay on the bed carelessly, thinking about what to wear for tonight. And about tonight, Ammi and Abbu invited us for dinner, since he did not invite us after our marriage and now that he is all fine, they called Ayaan and asked him if he can come to have dinner with them. A fancy one ofcourse. And he obviously said yes.

"What are you going to wear?" I turn my body and throw my leg over his crossed one. I glare at the laptop which is not letting me hug my husband "Don't know" he mumbles looking unbothered.

"Do you have Dark Royal blue shirt?" After a pause he gives me a subtle nod with his attention fully on his laptop.

"We can go twinning, like couples" I grin against his thigh wear my face is hidden since I am laying down and he is sitting. He does not reply to that so I close my eyes feeling enough at his ignorance.

He notices my silence and runs his fingers through my hair which constantly relaxes all my muscles I do not move and open my eyes but let him do whatever he wants.

After few minutes of playing with my hair and typing with his other fingers he stops his action and shuffles things. I am not sleeping but I keep my eyes close feeling tired to open. I grin against my will and open my eyes when he lays beside me and wraps his arm around waist so I do the same. I do not wait for him to pull me closer but I scoot closer wanting to be close to him.

He stares at me in silence but brings his hand up trace my jawline and my nose tips and then he plays with my earlobe, I lay their quietly enjoying his sweet touch.

A deep breath leaves his lip as he pulls me closer and snuggles his face in the crook of my neck, I narrow my eyes to see his eyes closed, a peaceful look has taken upon his soft features and his breathe is so even that his soft breath is dragging me to my own dreamland and I do not even protest but close my eyes and let my eyelids get heavy.

5:00 pm
In the evening

I giggle against my will with my eyes still closed feeling very difficult to open this fresh eyes but couldn't hell but grin when wet, soft kisses lands on my cheek, nose and forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head" I rub my eyes still giggling like a kid feeling happier than I ever thought I will be. I open my eyes to see Ayaan looking down at me with a soft smile on his lips, elbowing his head he stays on top of me.

"Good Evening" I giggle feeling too shy to even reply, I move closer to hide my red face in his chest and he chuckles in return at my cowardliness.