Chapter 12 | Husband

"Is there a cafe nearby this building" Kinza's voice stops me from signing the paper "I don't think so we have any cafe nearby, why?" She squints her eyes but nods "then how are these people who are working here, drinking juice and coffe?" She questions me like a dumb person.

Ofcouse we have a canteen, in this building.

"We have a canteen at ground floor" I tell her about  something which I didn't know will lit her eyes up. "Really?? I want to have coffee can I go buy it?" She asks my permission so I nod at her and she quickly stands up to leave the room with a bright grin.

"Hey at the corner on the right, we have coffee machine in this floor, you don't need to go down, you can make one here" she gasps at my new information "God for a second I gone through a severe stress at the thought of taking those stairs again....thankyou! you are the best!" she happily nods at me thanking me in the most cutest way which fluttered my heart when she throws a wink with an audible "you are the best"

I never thought girls can get happy at such small things. I guess she is an exception.

Kinza كنزا

I happily walk out of his office room, feeling less suffocated and uncomfortable in this environment now after opening my heart to a man for the first time in my life!!

I never thought speaking to a man is hundred times more better than speaking to girl, I swear it's just a different feeling that heart goes through when you ramble up everything but see him silently nodding unlike girl who interrupts and starts lecturing and sometimes when they get bored of our speech they act as if they listen but he was literally smiling at me!! Damn that smile...it killed me. That arrow went right through my heart when his laughed reached my ears for the first time.

With a grin plastered on myself which I am not able to wipe, I walk through the hallway feeling like a boss, when I see everyone working and I am walking like I own this place, I can mentally hear that song being played in the background 'I am bitch, I am boss, I am bitch and a boss, I'ma shine like a gloss' I giggle at my mental self but make my way towards the right.

"Excuse me?" A young girl who looks elder than me of just two or three year walk past me so I stop her.

"Yes?" She give me a smile and I gladly return one. "Can you tell me where I can get coffee?" She nods at me and points at a wooden door "There" I quickly thank her but she waves her hand telling me it was no big deal.

"Are you new here?" Huh? what should I reply to that? "Yes" I nod honestly "which department?" Department? What department? "I-I don't know?" She scratches her neck confused "oh you don't know...okay if you need any help just look out for me. I am kayla" she grins at me and I grin back before shaking her hand.

This creature here is a nice one.

"Anyways I work on this booth so you can just jump here anytime" she point at nearby table which is way too untidy with so many paper here an there.

"Yeah I will" I nod but wave my hand at her before walking towards the wooden door to go have my love.

I open the door to see an empty room with 4 coffee machines how to use this coffee machines now, I thought coffee was made by boiling the milk and adding the coffee powder. That's it! How do I make a coffee with a machine now?!

I crouch down to the level of machine which is just two inches below me. But I somehow feel tall after looking like a lost cat infront of my build up husband, I feel tall now.

"What should I do with you??" I press a red small button which I guess is used to on the machine but a loud gasp of surprise leaves my lips and I abruptly take 5 steps back when the machine vibrates and some sound which my ears never witnessed reaches my ears.