Chapter 13 | Gentle

"Oye Husband!" I flinch when everybody let's out loud gasp but the loudest one was the one beside me. Freaking hell! Why are everybody gasping now?? He is my husband so what else should I call?!!

Okay—oye was inappropriate, what is oye kinza?! You should have used umm—excuse me? Or hey maybe or hello but I am not calling him to say hello and that was what came in my mind why is everyone gasping?!

Everybody starts whispering as if there whispers were not audible to our ears, Ayan hides his shock by raising his eyebrow amused at the sudden label of his name, but what can I do when they are not letting me call him by his name.

"Your phone, someone is calling you from that time" when he stands infront of me I give him his phone but feel way to uncomfortable when I see everyone's eyes on me.

"Get back to work if you don't want to get fired!" I flinch and hold my hands together when he yells looking all upset and angry. He continues to look down at his phone and everyone rushes to there seat scared to loose there seat in this big company.

"Oh my god" a gasp of surprise leaves my lips and I hold Ayaan's arm when I see the rude receptionist crying "why is she crying? I know it was very difficult to walk up till the 5th floor but still is she crying for that?" Guilt rushes through my vines when I see her sobbing in the corner looking all humiliated.

"When someone is not picking the call you don't have that much sense to think they are busy...if it was that important I have a personal secretary and you have legs so you can walk up to tell me" he rolls his when the other call speaks.

"Hmm come and meet me now" he cuts the call and turns to me "what did you say?" I hate people who ignore my words and ask me the question again, it pisses me off.

"Sir...I am sorry, please don't fire me" the women who was few steps away is now infront of us as she apologises for her deed.

And I am feeling so bad for complaining, I never thought she is gonna end up like this.

"Huh? I—you are not firing her" I look at Ayaan who glares at me asking me to shut up and that stare literally muted me.

"Pack your stuff and leave within an hour, did you get that?" he sternly speaks and she shudders at his rude tone.

Damn this is all my mistake why did I even complained to him.

"What are you doing? Why are you firing her?? It's okay I walked up till fifth floor so did she so the problem is solved everything is mutual now" I whisper so only he could hear.

"Go to my cabin and sit there, I'll join you in few" what does he think about me a five years old kid?? I stubbornly shake my head but plead him with my eyes to not make that women unemployed.

He sighs looking all annoyed but I do not move, didn't want someone to curse on me for kicking their stomach.

"Please" I mumble holding his arm totally ignoring the fact that I am so close to him.

He rolls his eyes, his jaw clenching in annoyance but I am glad he is not pushing me away.

"Apologise" he glares at the girl who quickly bows "I am sorry...I am sorry Sir" he shakes his head "to her" he motions his chin towards me and the girl looks so humiliated that I am killing myself from the guilt I am feeling cause she is getting humiliated because of me. I should have kept my mouth shut! But it where my legs who talked and not me just like Ayaan said.