Chapter 25 | Embarassed

"Leave me" she mutters in a very deadly tone looking at me with those bloodshot eyes which shows so much disappointment and pain.

I feel like killing myself when those pair of bright eyes only shows regret and pain.

I ignore the ringing of my phone which is going to be dead soon because it's irritating me with constant calls.

Before I could open my mouth and apologies for my shitty behaviour and for not controlling my tongue she twists her wrist to be free from my hold and from the hard force I loose my hold didn't want to hurt her physically too since I have completed the quota of hurting her mentally.

I hurry to lock the door from inside when I see her rushing to open the door to get out.

She turns to give the deadliest glare "Open the door" she wipes her tears roughly but doesn't blink. I ignore her and on the engine to drive even though I know this action of mine is only going to add fuel on the already burned up kinza.

"Stop the freaking car!! I will go by myself I feel suffocated with you!!" She screams on top of her lungs and hits my arm so I could stop the car but I don't, I need to reach the office and I am already late for the meeting which I am preparing since past few months.

Ryaan has already called me multiple time which I am ignoring it.

"I am sorry kinza but I need to reach the office now so you are going to stay in my office. Please don't get mad I was stupid for saying such cruel words beat me, punch me or do anything later. I give you alrights but for now please go on with me. I don't have time to drop you at our house" I calmly explain and she gradually calms and stops yelling and hitting me.

Even though I can tell my driver to drop her in our house I do not choose that option, because the first thing I want to do after meeting is apologise.

She turns her head completely towards the window and covers half of her face with her hijaab. I pull the windows down so she could breath properly and feel less suffocated.

After riding for what felt like few minutes I reach my building, I carelessly park the car in the front knowing that the watchman will take care about it.

I walk out and walk to the other side where kinza is seated still.

"Come out" I open the door for her but she shakes her "Ill sit here you go do whatever you want" she turns her head to the other side to not face but soon a gasp leaves her lips when I pull her by her arm and drag her but carefully so she does not hit her head in the car roof.

"I hate you" she mutters under her breathe and unwillingly follows me. I slide my hand down from her arm to hold her hand so it does not look like I am dragging her.

Her eyes are on the floor all the time and I ignore all the greetings people are throwing my way out of respect. I quickly open my personal elevator which is used by me and Ryaan since we don't want to wait till the elevator drops others on each floor and then picks us up so we thought of having a personal elevator.

I get in before pressing the 5th floor. I intertwine our fingers, her hands colder than it should be, with the other hand I use my phone where their are multiple calls of Ryaan.

When it again rings I accept it only to hear his loud voice "where the hell are you why are you not picking up?!" I know he is panicking because the meeting is a very important one, for which we were working for months so the best company of jeddah accepts our proposal. I have lots of things to explain to my employees and that is why he is panicking I know that.

I cut the call when the elevator door opens "I am here" I speak when I see her spacing out in the corridor of my floor.

"Where the hell were—bhabhi??" His eyes jumping from mines to Kinza's whose eyes are not leaving the pale titles.